Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Multi is your run-of-the-mill lefty snowflake you see in universities across America who praise the ideals of Marxism but at the same time, enjoys living in a capitalist society rather than slavishly working for pennies in Venezuela.
Joins the board and this is what you use as your first post?

Way to ruin a perfectly good Son thread that was going so well.

If Son ever stumbles upon this thread and sees how you fuckers have ruined it, I'm afraid he will lose the joie de vivre that has made us fall in love with him. No more big smiles. No more intricate high five choreography. No more club social media videos. Just sad Sonny, putting it in the back of the net thinking about The Multi The Multi and Luvf Luvf and whether or not Park was a piece of shit.
:sonhmm:
I got sidetracked a bit earlier but noticed a few posts like these.
I don't think Sonny is planning to go anywhere for some time. I am not speaking on beahlf of him or anything but Sonny has worked hard since he got here and finally got the team where he wants. Like he always says he is going to try his best and best, and I think it might just happen for Spurs this season.

I know the difference, Park Ji-Sung is the ugly rat face one. I also know Sejong, which makes me more Korean than you. I also know the great loser Yi Sun-Shin, I've been to his tomb where Koreans remember his fight against you Japanese

I am 100% sure this retard is not even Korean in the first place. Probably another Jap troll trying to make Koreans look bad.

Sweet Jesus. Came on here to praise Sonny on his purple patch (especially as I was admittedly disappointed with his form early season) and expected likewise glowing comments from others. I really should know this forum better!

I am 100% sure this retard is not even Korean in the first place. Probably another Jap troll trying to make Koreans look bad.

So in order to make a point you call out " jap " trolls ? Trying to make "Koreans looks bad" ? What the fuck.

There are people from all countries on this forum.

This thread has gone to shite.

I don't care what the nationality is, of any player, or fan. Son brings a smile to us Spurs supporters with his attitude and infectious smile. I'm glad the people of of his nation have engaged our club, and he is a great ambassador for our club, but spewing on about other nationalities is just BS.

You do know there are fans In Japan that follow Spurs, and embrace Son. I do, because i have lived there for 6 years. This divisive rhetoric is for another forum.

Can we revert back to talking about Son's wonderful football of late, and leave any historical burdens you may or may not carry for another venue?

So in order to make a point you call out " jap " trolls ? Trying to make "Koreans looks bad" ? What the fuck.

There are people from all countries on this forum.

This thread has gone to shite.

I don't care what the nationality is, of any player, or fan. Son brings a smile to us Spurs supporters with his attitude and infectious smile. I'm glad the people of of his nation have engaged our club, and he is a great ambassador for our club, but spewing on about other nationalities is just BS.

You do know there are fans In Japan that follow Spurs, and embrace Son. I do, because i have lived there for 6 years. This divisive rhetoric is for another forum.

Can we revert back to talking about Son's wonderful football of late, and leave any historical burdens you may or may not carry for another venue?
That's the racism that's inbuilt in the system of power down there coming through. You won't find that kind of language north of the 38th parralel

This thread has always been a dumpster fire of thinly veiled racism and shitty opinions ... but it's reached new lows now. Can we just delete it and start the fuck over and talk about Son and what an awesome player he is and how much he clearly loves being at Spurs and playing with this team?

If Son ever stumbles upon this thread and sees how you fuckers have ruined it, I'm afraid he will lose the joie de vivre that has made us fall in love with him. No more big smiles. No more intricate high five choreography. No more club social media videos. Just sad Sonny, putting it in the back of the net thinking about The Multi The Multi and Luvf Luvf and whether or not Park was a piece of shit.
:sonhmm:

I say the mods should ban those two. Plastering this thread with meaningless load of shite.

Shame what happened to this thread... I actually am Japanese and I think PJS was a great great footballer and I think Sonny is an even better one. Contrary to what some people might think, most Japanese people like Korean players just fine thank you... the most popular travel destination abroad is Seoul, South Korea and we follow Korean pop stars on Instagram... I hope that would put a lid on all the racial slur going on around here about Japs and colonization and what not. That being said, I hope Sonny wins the player of the month for December he really was at another level this month.

Sonny for me is the brightest star amongst a host of Spurs stars we are lucky to have today. He is a genuine bloke with a superb attitude and what is more telling is that he is admired by other fans who would just love to have him in their sides. We are going to miss him in the Asia Cup but i am sure the chaps will do the business in his hopefully short absence. He is the most likebale of footballers and i love it that he plays for us.

Shame what happened to this thread... I actually am Japanese and I think PJS was a great great footballer and I think Sonny is an even better one. Contrary to what some people might think, most Japanese people like Korean players just fine thank you... the most popular travel destination abroad is Seoul, South Korea and we follow Korean pop stars on Instagram... I hope that would put a lid on all the racial slur going on around here about Japs and colonization and what not. That being said, I hope Sonny wins the player of the month for December he really was at another level this month.
The feeling is not mutual, they hate you with a passion

Back
Top Bottom