Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sonnylee

The Multi 이새끼 그냥 무시하세요 ㅋㅋㅋ 헛소리하는 병신이에요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 인생패배자새끼임 ㅎㅎ

ㅋㅋ 네 그럴게요 그냥 병신인거같아요 ㅎㅎ 손흥민보러왔다가 왠 병신새끼 한마리보네요 눈갱함 ㅠㅠ 좋은하루되세요~

Last edited:
It's wonderful the diversity in this thread, Japanese and Koreans united in their defence of the traitor Park Ji-Sung. Ive achieved something unprecedented, a Noble Peace Prize surely awaits

No, mostly in The North but some time down South gathering information

So he's claiming that he is a North Korean spy gathering intel from South, or just some lunatic trolling the message board.

If he is a real North Korean spy, the moderator of this massage board must ban him, if you don't, he will try to sabotage this forum, that's what North Koreans spies do and only thing they are good at.

If he is a some troll enjoying baiting and giving insults to others, you still have to ban him.
Letting him keep trolling only result ruining this forum.

I suspect he doesn’t believe he has any countrymen

If you’re implying that The Multi The Multi doesn’t believe in the concept of borders and it’s just some made up concept from the bourgeoisie to keep the masses fighting each other and continue to spin the wheels of the military industrial complex then I might agree with you.

That all depends on if he wants to bore us with a short story on his opinions on it while VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur tries to counter argue just because.

So he's claiming that he is a North Korean spy gathering intel from South, or just some lunatic trolling the message board.

If he is a real North Korean spy, the moderator of this massage board must ban him, if you don't, he will try to sabotage this forum, that's what North Koreans spies do and only thing they are good at.

If he is a some troll enjoying baiting and giving insults to others, you still have to ban him.
Letting him keep trolling only result ruining this forum.
The only way people get banned is if they receive enough votes in this award
https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-judas-award-2018.29438/

I suspect he doesn’t believe he has any countrymen

If you’re implying that The Multi The Multi doesn’t believe in the concept of borders and it’s just some made up concept from the bourgeoisie to keep the masses fighting each other and continue to spin the wheels of the military industrial complex then I might agree with you.

That all depends on if he wants to bore us with a short story on his opinions on it while VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur tries to counter argue just because.
images

The Multi is your run-of-the-mill lefty snowflake you see in universities across America who praise the ideals of Marxism but at the same time, enjoys living in a capitalist society rather than slavishly working for pennies in Venezuela.

Back
Top Bottom