Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wimmer has truly fucked his career how we got £18m let alone £18 I’ll never know

It's definitely taken a tumble.... Reckon he'll probably re-find a bit of form and find a level back in the BL tho'.... Stoke were fucking shit and we're ace, so somewhere in between I guess.

It's definitely taken a tumble.... Reckon he'll probably re-find a bit of form and find a level back in the BL tho'.... Stoke were fucking shit and we're ace, so somewhere in between I guess.
Don’t think he’ll cope with a wet and windy night at Berlin away personally

Some ppl in Korea dont like what they saw from Son during this match against Bosnia..

That first one where he refuses to pass to the wide open teammate...

755c.gif

Is it true that Son can be recalled to arms from Korea on the basis of football merits?
All men in South Korea must perform military service (minimum of 2 years). Athletes are exempt if they win medals at the Olympics or world cup. Or if they win the Asian games.

Son basically has to either get Bronze at minimum here or win the Asian games in August or he has to do military service soon

Korea lost to Sweden today at the WC. Out of so many brilliant uses of Son Poch has shown past several seasons, the dumb fuck Korean national manager Shin Tae-yong took a page from that one game where Son was used as a wing-back against Chelsea where Son ended up tackling Victor Moses in the box for a pen. Son spent most of his day defending. I want to see Son now not get worked up too much now for the rest of Korean WC exp that is bound to be piss poor miserable. He needs to pace himself for the next Asian games which is what really matters for him. Korean football has no hope unless some of the current Korean football association figures get prosecuted.

All men in South Korea must perform military service (minimum of 2 years). Athletes are exempt if they win medals at the Olympics or world cup. Or if they win the Asian games.

Son basically has to either get Bronze at minimum here or win the Asian games in August or he has to do military service soon

Wrong

Back
Top Bottom