Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is a program on Sky Sports about the 20 players who could make a big impact in the World Cup. They show 2 players per show. Son is one of the players on tonight's show. I believe the only other Spurs player from the 20 is Hugo.

He wasnt that useful until he scored tho. This usually happens bc Son gets marked heavily when he plays for our NT.. We dont have Eriksen/Ali/Kane.... so the opposite team usually focuses on Son.

I'm guessing this is likely to be the same at the World Cup? I know you guys have absolutely zero hope of getting many points but hopefully Son can have a good tournament.

I'm guessing this is likely to be the same at the World Cup? I know you guys have absolutely zero hope of getting many points but hopefully Son can have a good tournament.

Well, Korea has 5 main players out due to injury, so we dont really have much hope unless we play like we did against Columbia + Serbia... Son was on fire during those matches.

He wasnt that useful until he scored tho. This usually happens bc Son gets marked heavily when he plays for our NT.. We dont have Eriksen/Ali/Kane.... so the opposite team usually focuses on Son.
That in itself is the definition of a useful player!
Someone who isn't 'useful' until they score is still a useful player...

It's the ones who aren't useful and don't score that you have to worry about!
:townhmm::paulinhobored::sandro::sherwoodwtf::saha:

Apparently Son got in a fight with another South Korean player after their most recent friendly.

Not often you hear news like that about him

Article with Sonny talking about Davinson:

“Davinson has done very well for us because he’s young in the Premier League but has still been very important. You know, I can remember my first experiences of the Premier League (early in the 2015-16 season) and how difficult it was but he’s done very well. He’s young, quick and has improved. He’s already even better than when he joined – it’s unbelievable how much he’s improved. You can see that he’s young, hungry and always smiling. He’s a really good guy and I’m really happy to have such a guy as my team-mate.”

Sanchez's fine displays for Tottenham this season will have put Spurs fans at ease, especially with Toby Alderweireld facing an uncertain future in north London.

The scary thing regarding the centre-back's ability is that he arguably still has another nine years before he even reaches his peak for a central defender.

And if he continues to improve, £42 million will begin to look like a real steal.

Article with Sonny talking about Davinson:

“Davinson has done very well for us because he’s young in the Premier League but has still been very important. You know, I can remember my first experiences of the Premier League (early in the 2015-16 season) and how difficult it was but he’s done very well. He’s young, quick and has improved. He’s already even better than when he joined – it’s unbelievable how much he’s improved. You can see that he’s young, hungry and always smiling. He’s a really good guy and I’m really happy to have such a guy as my team-mate.”

Sanchez's fine displays for Tottenham this season will have put Spurs fans at ease, especially with Toby Alderweireld facing an uncertain future in north London.

The scary thing regarding the centre-back's ability is that he arguably still has another nine years before he even reaches his peak for a central defender.

And if he continues to improve, £42 million will begin to look like a real steal.

The moment big Kev's outta the country, Sonny gets a new BFF? :dierno:

Back
Top Bottom