Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A bit late to the piece but I reckon it was harsh on Son to be benched against Juve. I know Lamela has Serie A experience against Juve from his Roma days but Sonny didn't deserve to be benched, especially since he has been playing well over the last few months. Hope he starts at Wembley vs Juve...

A bit late to the piece but I reckon it was harsh on Son to be benched against Juve. I know Lamela has Serie A experience against Juve from his Roma days but Sonny didn't deserve to be benched, especially since he has been playing well over the last few months. Hope he starts at Wembley vs Juve...

Thats how competitive it is now in the squad. Son's form dipped just a little in his last 2 games (i.e didn't score or have lots of time on the ball). For the time being, thats a healthy thing - he'll work hard and be back in the mix soon.

Son's fan club doing bits........

I also had a bit of a laugh at them, but honestly it's sad as hell. They probably have 'minders' watching them very, very closely at all times to make sure they don't try to run away. I'm sure there's some human collateral back home as well to make them think twice even if they did have the opportunity. Then after all that there's a good chance they'll 'disappear' once they return home because you can't have people going around talking about how advanced the South is. I hope that fat fvcker up North gets what's coming to him.

Thats how competitive it is now in the squad. Son's form dipped just a little in his last 2 games (i.e didn't score or have lots of time on the ball). For the time being, thats a healthy thing - he'll work hard and be back in the mix soon.

I can completely see the validity in your point, but I felt the same way pondscum did. On the weight of this season I think Son deserved the start against Juve and Lamela against Rochdale. Can't argue with the result I guess but it was a bit disappointing to see Son come on for about 5 minutes at the end. Given more time I think he could have scored or facilitated a third goal.

I can completely see the validity in your point, but I felt the same way pondscum did. On the weight of this season I think Son deserved the start against Juve and Lamela against Rochdale. Can't argue with the result I guess but it was a bit disappointing to see Son come on for about 5 minutes at the end. Given more time I think he could have scored or facilitated a third goal.

He'll start against Juventus at home and score too. He's been "The Man" at Wembley but less so in away games for whatever reason.

tenor.gif

Lamela is ahead of him now and Lucas will be in couple of weeks.

Our best front 4 on paper is Lucas, Eriksen, Lamela and Kane imo.
The Lamela fanboy emerges from under his rock....whilst Lamela has played well of late, he is not 'ahead of him (Son) now'. If Son scored 2 hatties in a row, you would still place Lamela above him (and never praise Son which we have all seen time and time again on these boards), that's how blinkered you are.

For pete's sake, this bitching about who is the better player is getting on my wick. You should all be on your knees thanking whichever God you believe in that we are blessed with two talented players, which enables our manager to ring the changes as he sees fit.

For pete's sake, this bitching about who is the better player is getting on my wick. You should all be on your knees thanking whichever God you believe in that we are blessed with two talented players, which enables our manager to ring the changes as he sees fit.

Absolutely right, the need for a definitive A is better than B is symbolic of the polarised society we live in

We used to have a Capoue vs Bentaleb thread.... seriously it’s there, thank god we have improved!

Back
Top Bottom