Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Said a million times I'm sure, but let's give another round of applause for Poch's astute purchases:
  • Son
  • Alderweireld
  • Alli
  • Dier
  • Wanyama
  • Davies
  • Sanchez
  • Trippier
Would love to be add Aurier and Moura to the list by the season's end... :pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes:

Said a million times I'm sure, but let's give another round of applause for Poch's astute purchases:
  • Son
  • Alderweireld
  • Alli
  • Dier
  • Wanyama
  • Davies
  • Sanchez
  • Trippier
Would love to be add Aurier and Moura to the list by the season's end... :pocheyes::pocheyes::pocheyes:
Don't forget Vorm. Having him as a back up keeper is a luxury

Let's be honest, his performance against Pool was not the best.

I really like him as a player, but he tends to be way too optimistic at times with his dribbling skills. I mean he goes against 3 or 4 defenders at times when there would be chance to pass (general issue with him) and his finishing has been off last 2 games (very unlike him). In the 1st sense the stats added by Sky included "dribbles completed" and "touches in opposition box" might be misleading as in my view he tends to over-hold the ball there. I'd say in some sense "% of dribbles completed" would give additional insight to it.

I still tend to think that in games where we have to break down parked bus, Son is a must. But in games like ManU and Pool, Lamela could get chance at times (not always but as a change). Coco is bit better in holding the ball and build the attack.

Hopefully he finds his shooting boots already against scum on weekend though!

Excellent 60 min put- sparked the offence every time he touched the ball today. could have turned into another very undesirable result like the first leg if it weren't for his effort

That shit is creepy. I bet it gets really fucking annoying if you’re in the crowd!

Yeah, a tad creepy for sure :dembelewtf:

tumblr_o912f5paNC1rpduwho1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom