Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Llorente will likely get all the plaudits for his hat trick but I thought our Korean maestro was absolutely top drawer tonight. Such a pity that joke VAR bullshit landed him a yellow card. What the fuck was that referee thinking?
They will rescind that card you watch!

Rather that happened in an FA Cup game against Rochdale than a CL final shootout. Little bit of a grey area the old stuttering/feinting before a penalty. The amount of encroachment made it look worse than it actually was. I think Llorente was already ahead of him when he actually kicked it.

I bet we'll see a spate of penalties chalked off for stuttering/feinting now with yellow cards dished out.

Very good last night, massive improvement from the last game against Rochdale, his celebration after Llorentes goal was brilliant.

I actually prefer him on the bench, not because he isn't good enough to make the starting XI but because he is one of very few impact players we have this season. Him and Moura coming on after 70 minutes would definitely put the shakes in an opposition especially if they have already got tired legs.

Another brilliant display. Maybe I’ve just missed it, but you surprisingly don’t see a lot of chatter about bigger clubs wanting to poach Son.
:sonhmm:

Maybe they read this forum as some of our own fans think he's just a squad player, which is laughable. He's a starter! Amazing player who we're lucky to have. I love it when he scores and has MOTM games and I notice a few posters seem to disappear when he does. Still fancy that bet Airfixx Airfixx ?

He's been off the boil the last few weeks, sloppy touches etc but took both goals well today and could have had more.... Just wish he was a bit more snide.

Maybe they read this forum as some of our own fans think he's just a squad player, which is laughable. He's a starter! Amazing player who we're lucky to have. I love it when he scores and has MOTM games and I notice a few posters seem to disappear when he does. Still fancy that bet Airfixx Airfixx ?

You timed out mate..... All too easy being cocky now your time to show some balls has passed.

Anyway the bet as proposed was that he'd start either today or Tuesday.

You bottled it so fuck off.

I also said nothing about Son being a so-called squad player.... He's the bollocks, I love him.

You're the one with the 'hater' issues regarding our players, not me.

DISHONEST CUNT.

You timed out mate..... All too easy being cocky now your time to show some balls has passed.

Anyway the bet as proposed was that he'd start either today or Tuesday.

You bottled it so fuck off.

I also said nothing about Son being a so-called squad player.... He's the bollocks, I love him.

You're the one with the 'hater' issues regarding our players, not me.

DISHONEST CUNT.

Always the possibly of an injury occurring. That hasn't happened, so stand by your man. You say Lamela will start ahead of Son against Juve. I say he won't. I've turned Boltonspur Boltonspur into a cat and now I want to make you disappear. But remember, even if you don't wanna take the bet now, you're here because I let you stay. Son was always going to start today and against Juve, only injury could have prevented that.

Always the possibly of an injury occurring. That hasn't happened, so stand by your man. You say Lamela will start ahead of Son against Juve. I say he won't. I've turned Boltonspur Boltonspur into a cat and now I want to make you disappear. But remember, even if you don't wanna take the bet now, you're here because I let you stay. Son was always going to start today and against Juve, only injury could have prevented that.

Irrelevant.

You don't get to gloat (see prev. post), you no integrity, disingenuous piece of shit.

If only you had a pair of balls eh? (Not to mention the intelligence to correctly comprehend the argument youre having)

:sonpoint:

:dembelefingers:

Another brilliant display. Maybe I’ve just missed it, but you surprisingly don’t see a lot of chatter about bigger clubs wanting to poach Son.
:sonhmm:

He’s to patchy, when he’s on form he’s arguably the best player in the team, but then he will have a quiet spell and go missing for a run of games.

If he was as good as he is today all the time teams would have been after him all season and last.

Back
Top Bottom