Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

exp7.jpg

What is it with everyone coming up with possible lineups that does not include almost no protection for defence / sufficient ability to win back the ball?!?

Maybe start Kane, Son, Moura, Dybala, Lamela, Ndombele all together... Then add attacking fullbacks and just leave CBs solely responsible for defending :D :D

P. S given our current roaster and potential addition of Dybala, I would much rather see 4-3-3

—---------Lloris - - - - - - -
?? - - Toby - - Jan- - -Rose
Sissoko-Winks-Ndombele
--Son---Kane---Dybala--

Ricky Sacks is just a spurs news aggregator, retweeting anything Spurs related
He's not and that's the problem. I mean just look at that tweet, "Welcome to Tottenham" player in Tottenham kit. He also went all #backpoch and got so much stick had to close his account. He's a train wreck of news aggregation. There is only one account worth following that's Hotspur Related, he just copies off him almost all the time anyway. The bloke is a wanker.

Dunno of anyone has mentioned this yet, but given how he's been dicked around by Juventus after being their golden boy, I wonder how much, if at all, the way we handled Erik during his bad year and stood by him could have an impact on Dybalas thinking?

We appeared to really look after a compatriot of his when he was going through a clearly rough spell.

I know they're in a bubble compared to us, but to me that would mean a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom