Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 weeks is not the end of the world. Hopefully come that run of tough games including Juve we'll be close to a fully fit squad

It would be good to have him back but he had been pretty poor the last few games he has played .
Slow , constant sideways passing.
He has talent but has to be bolder .

He was probably carrying the injury...

He’s a great young talent, who really has been missed; I feel him and Wanyama will compliment each other perfectly

Shit myself when he went down in the first half, glad he played the full 90.

He just makes us play so much faster, has been a big miss imo.

Yeah, potentially he’s world class, a player with a beautiful maturity and understanding of the game. Him and Wanyama should be the default midfield pairing moving forward - Dembele carries the ball too much, while Dier is decent at everything without having a positive impact on games.

Didn’t have the best of games today. Got bullied in the first half and a lot of misplaced passes. It seems like the injury has affected him mentally. Hope he gets back to his normal self although I don’t think that will be until next season

Not his best today. Seemed scared and got bullied a bit so Sissoko ended up having to pull a double shift towards the end of the first and start of the second. He needs and will find his mojo once more. He is young so his time will come

Back
Top Bottom