Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew he was special from the first moment I saw him play, and I feel so damn happy that his talent has been recognised and he is living his dream now. Hopefully he keep progressing like this and becomes the heart of our team for years and years to come. Amazing young man.

Anyone else think its weird that we have 2 boyhood spurs fans called Harry, who could become among the very best players in Europe/The World?
Harry Kane. Harry Winks. Harry Hotspur. It's all a conspiracy to takeover football!
6db.jpg

This young lad has not once, but twice, shown up one of the best midfielders in the world in Modric, Kroos and Isco.

I love his well-placed confidence. He has great vision and composure and is an all round midfielder. And, of course, he is a Spurs lad. He has the best manager to develop him and the best roll-models to tell him how to be the best and he seems to have his head screwed on so I'm really excited to see how good he can become. I think he's got a great future at the club.

This young lad has not once, but twice, shown up one of the best midfielders in the world in Modric, Kroos and Isco.

I love his well-placed confidence. He has great vision and composure and is an all round midfielder. And, of course, he is a Spurs lad. He has the best manager to develop him and the best roll-models to tell him how to be the best and he seems to have his head screwed on so I'm really excited to see how good he can become. I think he's got a great future at the club.

He's starting to drop a shoulder and drive forward now and I fucking love it! Could become a potential superstar

Back
Top Bottom