Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fax machine is going to malfunction at the Spurs end.
printer-shredder.gif

Geavesie scored 357 top flight league goals. That’s the benchmark. These football was invented in 1992 by Sky records are a bit tiresome.
Plus Greaves didn’t want to leave us or hatch a plan to get a move ……..when we look back over time obviously a different era but Jimmy Greaves would be along with MacKay Tottenham true legends played for the shirt the club not looking after number 1.

We will see a happier player because Kane has evideently wantrd out for a long time - now fulfilled.

When it matters we will see if all the years of failing to turn up on those biggest momrnts have been down to the quality alongside him.

Winning a Bundesliga title will prove nothing in my opinion, but it might make the bloke sleep more easily.

Ultimately give me talented but also 100% connitted players every single time.

That's why a want out Kane was still 100 times a useless cnut in Ndombele, who is an absolute disgrace of a player.

Oh, and we should have known Kane was going to Bayern. Their last 3 permanent signings from the PL. Sane, Mane and now Kane.

Farewell to the best player in the league 😢 it’s been great pleasure to watch Kane in a Spurs shirt and see him become the club’s record goalscorer. I wish him all the best, absolutely deserves that for all the years he’s given to the club despite things going sour. Too bad he didn’t win a significant trophy at least, could’ve changed something and he may have stayed.

Back
Top Bottom