Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've become the worst fans ever.

The dumbest cunts ever.

Imagine hoddle leaving. Imagine Greaves leaving.

Those generations got it.

Why can't we?
Yeah, grow the fuck up you whiny bitches...you wanted a painful rebuild, well you've fucking got one...

It's OK though, people handle things differently, as long as we back Ange and the players we'll get through it...

Exactly
He's gone.
I have more interest in the players we have than his career in Germany
Onwards and (hopefully)upwards

Honestly, this is the only attitude to have at the minute.

It's done. It hurts. However, this is now a new chapter. We can all find reasons to undermine his decision / the Clubs liability, at the end of the day, it's done. Get behind the lads. COYS!!!

Last edited:
We move on..the club crest tat on my leg aint going to dissappear,. Big thanks at this time must surely go to jamie redknapp whos been trying to get in on the commision for harrys sale for about the past 10 years.

I hope your face sags worse than your dads you very special cunt.

The weirdest thing about all this us for the FIRST FUCKING TIME THIS SUMMER, Kane hasn't been the first name on the BBC Gossip page!!

...looks so weird!

The less surprising thing is that now he's gone, SPURS don't feature at all on there today.... Like not even one mention of who we might be buying now ...
They genuinely don't give a shit, other than to make sure Kane left.
Job done.
It's over ..

Same again in 10 years for Scarlett or Devine maybe??
We'll see.....

Good luck to him, hope he does well

But that’s it now, no more adulation, just tap ins against Werder Bremen and the odd sausage

He had hero status and now he’s just another number

No one is bigger than the club, Ange knows

We move on..the club crest tat on my leg aint going to dissappear,. Big thanks at this time must surely go to jamie redknapp whos been trying to get in on the commision for harrys sale for about the past 10 years.

I hope your face sags worse than your dads you very special cunt.
Shearer's done his but too... Especially since it dawned on him his precious PL record was in jeapordy!

Always WAS a selfish striker!

Celtic fan, get that out the way. This is the best thing that could have happened to your club. I'm positive AP wanted him away - he doesn't like players whose profile is bigger than the club. Whole ethos is team and attack. He will now bring in his own player who owes him. Kane was too big a character for AP's philosophy and he is part of repetitive failure to win silverware, like it or not. You've just hit a massive reset button and this manager will transform your expectations. I don't do 2nd teams but I'm interested to see what AP does next - I'll not pretend I just became a Spurs fan. Im basically a football fan, my first game was 1976 and I've never seen a manager like this.

Thank you Harry for all the goals and especially the goals against the scum.

I believed for a while that taking the money was the best option for the club and the fact he has gone abroad and not wearing the shirt of a rival is the best outcome.

He will be missed, especially when we fluff easy chances in front of goal. I can hear the sky commentators now "Why would you sell Harry Kane?" bunch of cunts will use it against us despite them trying to engineer a move for him for years and years now through their pundits.

We now move on. I watched the Alasdair Gold video last night and he offered some positive thoughts.

His sense is that Postecoglou can negate the loss of Harry with his style of football. That we don't need to replace Harry as the football we play can do that.

From what i have seen from our friendlies i get the sense he is right. To watch our "B" team play so well against Barca's A team was amazing and it gives me so much hope for the future and actual pleasure watching us play for the first time since Poch left.

Give Ange the tools he needs and let the man transform us back to the Tottenham we love to watch and i believe success can follow. It may be a rocky road. Patience and belief will be required but I for one am all in.

COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom