Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is all done and I am glad he went in the right way, acknowledging the time he has spent with the club and what it means to him and us the fans. I thought he looked pretty emotional as you would expect.

I know I will keep an eye on how he does and wish him all the best because aside of the silly interview two years ago always done his best by us.

Well thank fuck that’s done now. The Kane cloud will lift and we don’t have to have everything revolve around him now.

Kane has been an absolute magnificent player for us. As a finisher he has everything,two great feet,brilliant heading ability,clever movement and he is the consummate professional. Easily the most natural goalscorer I’ve seen and not just with Tottenham in the last 40 years. Not one person can say a bad word about him for what he’s done for this club. Good luck to him.

The people that run this club must put the money we get back into giving Ange the best possible chance of success. If they do he will bring the glory days back to our wonderful club. If they don’t it would be criminal and they will lose so many fans because of it.

Looking forward to tomorrow now as there will be a freshness to it,optimism with a new style that look like the players have taken to it and love it and it’s a new era and step in a different direction. There will be a few downs but I guarantee we will see more ups.

The doom and gloomers will be sitting crying into their Harry Kane bed covers this morning but this is a time to get exited to be a Tottenham fan. It’s not Harry Kane FC,it’s Tottenham Hotspur FC. COYS

Typical Levy blaming everyone else

Its just a statement of fact. We tried to get him to extend but he wanted a new challenge. I'm glad it wasn't all over the press in such an obvious way throughout the summer as it would have screwed us over more but now that its done I don't mind the details coming out - kind of makes it easier to take for me.

I’m actually OK with the move now and dont blame Kane for wanting out but I can’t help thinking things might have been different had we got a manager more like Ange seems (so far) than trying to get a cheque book manager in and not being an oil state club!
It really is all or nothing now for Harry and these next few seasons will tell us a lot now with Poch being at a club that spends like mad and Harry being in a a team that doesn’t just expect to qualify for the CL it expects to win it!

Back
Top Bottom