Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

End of an era, in a way glad that the season to season merry go round of wondering if we’d lose him is over. A club junior who turns into the best striker in world football - we won’t see this again though lads. Best player I’ve personally seen in the shirt. Hard to lay the blame on levy for this besides obv not setting club up for success in the last few years on the pitch. The contract he signed him to was a steal and he was never going to re-sign. Glad he didn’t go to an English club. Love you Harry, thanks for the memories. That looping header to win NLD off a Bentaleb cross stands out. COYS.

This fucking sucks. It's not even about the money, the goals, the tactics or anything else, it's just truly fucking devastating, losing our most iconic player who has been synonymous with the club for so long. I couldn't even imagine Spurs without Kane. Despite all the talk over the years about him leaving, it never felt real or at least it was always something very far away. And yet here we are, he is actually going, tomorrow.

I was actually looking forward to the new season. But now I don't even want to think about it. It really hurts.

This hurts. Opening of the season will be brutal.

But Ange certainly looks like the sort of man that will relish the fight.

It’s a new era.

YIDS.

Weirdly, now that - it would seem - the drama is over, I'm still exactly as excited, as it was before news broke today. So I disagree with the brutal bit. But agree wholeheartedly with this rest.

In Ange I trust

:ange-arms:

I think with Harry gone, the expectation of us lowers and the pressure is off.

Ange himself said in an interview I watched yesterday that the first few weeks are going to be turbulent. It’s so important that we get behind him and the rest of the team, and support them through it.

We’re not a one man club anymore

Prob the worst feeling I’ve ever had about the football club. Defo worse than Bale Modric Berba. Sol/Judas I was young and was more just angry and confused than sad.

This is true despair. We really sold Harry Kane.
Ah you fucker, that was really sad to read. Damn...it's hit me right in the feelz what you've just said.... :dierpochhug:

"HARRY KANE...... YOUR CLUB LET YOU DOWN"

or more precisely, these cunts let you down

2_Joe-Lewis-And-Daniel-Levy.jpg

Ange himself said in an interview I watched yesterday that the first few weeks are going to be turbulent. It’s so important that we get behind him and the rest of the team, and support them through it.

This.. Ange has shown big balls to come here. In all honesty he probably knew Kane was going. The least we can do is get behind him and his philosophy

Every single one of our rivals will be fucking delighted with this.

That says it all.

Our most deadly weapon, an icon, a legend, and £100m is about half what he's worth to us.

Fuck off.

It hurts, but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as bad as it did with Bale. And for me personally at least, Pochettino was also worse. That said, this transfer is one of the weirdest transfers in recent memory (for me). I don't understand it, and I don't think I ever will. I'll give Bayern that they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, but he had a £400K/week deal on the table from us, and he could have gone for free to any other PL club next year if he didn't want to sign it. Now, every other week he'll be playing teams Danny Rose has to google. To win what? The Bundesliga? I'm slightly biased here, but what the hell just happened? Real Madrid (and Barcelona maybe) should be the only teams outside of England that he should be considering. I'm stunned!

But okay. I appreciate what he's done for us. And I wish him the best. Let's move on.

Absolutely sickening. Fucking hate these owners. Sanctioning the sale of your best player? Nah, doesn't sit right with me at all.

Only positive is the media bloody circus is over.

Now to blow a fraction of the money (as sure most of it won't be reinvested) on crap additions while still retaining the majority of the deadwood.

What a fucking dampener on the excitement of Ange-ball

For whatever reason*** one of the first things that sprung to mind for me was that I can't help thinking, it'll increase the chance of Ange going Udogie & Porro in the same line-up. Pedal to the metal!!!

We're going to have a harder working man up top (not to start dishing out on Kane already, just a fact), but less goals from the position. As well as, like you say, less pressure of results from day 1.

*** Okay, I do know the reason...trying to adjust FPL and wondering about Porro :kaneshh:

Every single one of our rivals will be fucking delighted with this.

That says it all.

Our most deadly weapon, an icon, a legend, and £100m is about half what he's worth to us.

Fuck off.
They will, until they start watching us play and understand that we're here to crush every team before us.

Back
Top Bottom