Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gooner prick

Ah, who am I kidding? I can't even be mad. He's given us too much.

No chance I am watching any of the dozen compilations that get put out over the next few days though. No chance.

Prob the worst feeling I’ve ever had about the football club. Defo worse than Bale Modric Berba. Sol/Judas I was young and was more just angry and confused than sad.

This is true despair. We really sold Harry Kane.

I'm not one of those fans who says "he deserves a move" fuck that. I love Spurs, he wants to take the easy way of going to a one team league then that's on him. Leave on a free if you must be I blame him as much as Levy for leaving this late.
embarrassing move. hell get a lot of stick for this. and if they dont win the CL hes going to look weak.

Oh I agree, levy the fraud would have sold him at the drop of a hat. I’m just fed up that Levy is a lying cunt. I’ve emailed the club and basically just said that too. I’m fucking sick to death of this fraud making out he is showing ambition to then go and undo it all with shit like this. I was looking forward to watching the game Sunday and once again that lying fucking cunt has shat on any hope I had for this season. I despise the piece of shit!!!
I didn't say that?!?

Gooner prick

Ah, who am I kidding? I can't even be mad. He's given us too much.

No chance I am watching any of the dozen compilations that get put out over the next few days though. No chance.

If you're gonna wind yourself up watching these idiots, can you please not infect the rest of us with it?

Cheers.

I’ll start off by saying I’m sick of this whole situation, I just want the club to be done with it and move on. It really puts a dampener on the upcoming season which I was starting to feel positive about. Second thing is if Harry has to leave, then going to Bayern for 100m is probably the least worst option. Obviously going to another club in the EPL would have been gut wrenching but thankful it would be Bayern has who gives a flying f&$k about Bundesliga.

I will say though, I don’t quite understand the move from his perspective. Bayern will win cups with or without him. 11 straight Bundesligas in a row, in the same period they’ve won 5 DFB Pokal and 10 DFL Supercup. Is that going to mean anything to him? Perhaps it’s just the champions league he’s after. I would think 1-2 trophies with Spurs and a couple of goal scoring records would define him as a legend. I just don’t think a few Germans Cups really mean anything. Anyway, will be happy to be done with it.

Totally Zen about it. If he’s gone, thanks for the memories and €100 million for Levy to squander on hopefuls or balance the books. The team should have been reassembled when it was about to fall on its arse. The time to be angry was then. And not with Harry.
His interview with Neville was bad, but it should have been a warning signal to the club that he was at the end of his tether and looking for a way out.
That warning wasny taken seriously.

If he stays, ignore the above and fuck off Bayern.

Back
Top Bottom