Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoddle all day long, a Tottenham legend who actually took us on to win trophies. He didn’t run off to pick up a Mickey Mouse trophy in a one team league!
I don't think Hoddle would have won anything in today's ENIC version of Spurs, mate.
Kane deserves massive respect for sticking it out so long, and Levy would have pimped out Hoddle to the highest bidder given half a chance

I'm upset but what can you do.

Richarlison as Kane replacement though I have my doubts. What I've seen last season and also in the pre season games, performances weren't quite convincing tbh.

He was virtually retired by then, he gave his best years to us and won trophies with his talents, Kane has run off and took the easy way to success in a one team league, any success he has there is meaningless!
England captain in the second best England team, he may not have given more to tottenham (your opinion) but arguably best out of our acadamy

Even though i accepted harry was going after contes home truthed rant, it still Hurts. Glad the fans were able to give him a send off he deserved. Thanks for everything Harry.

I don’t, I’m done. It’s a joke what’s happened to this club. Average Joe mugged off by some rich bald cunts
See Ya Goodbye GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

Some fucking drama queens here. We were here long before Kane, and will still be here long after he's gone. Yeah it's shite he's gone, it's shite we had a generational talent and fell short of doing anything meaningful with it. That's Levys fault. But if you let it bother you that much that you're "out"? Then you were never really "in".
What this charade represents should bring everyone who cares to boiling point.

This can’t be spun any other way than, Biggest player and club captain wanted out as this club was going nowhere.

Remember “Watch Us Rise”.

Get the fuck out Levy.

Last edited:
What this charade represents should bring everyone who cares to boiling point.

This can’t be spun any other way than. Biggest player and club captain wanted out as this club was going nowhere.

Remember “Watch Us Rise”.

Get the fuck out Levy.
There's being fucked off, and then there's posting repeatedly that you're done supporting Spurs like a child looking for attention.

I get anger but I can do without the attention seeking hysterics.

We move on.

We lost Berbatov, we got better. We lost Modric, we got better. We lost Bale, we got better. There was a club here before Kane and there is going to be one long after.

It's been an incredible journey. None of us expected him to become what he did. We'd all have just been happy with a consistent goalscorer but he became so much more. The clubs all time top goalscorer. His own countries all time top goalscorer.

He will be missed. No doubt about it. That presence, that fear factor when he turned it on. The ability to be the best playmaker and the best goalscorer on the pitch.

But the moment that confirmation is put out. We need to get behind Ange and the boys. Opening day Sunday. Get off to win and move forward.

Good luck Kane. I hope you get the trophy you so obviously desperately want. It'll be weird seeing you in red. But thank you for being part of some of the greatest Spurs memories I've had.

It’s gonna get real nasty on here tomorrow when he’s stood with the Bayern jersey.

Thanks for the memory’s Harry, they were aplenty.

Back
Top Bottom