Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final nail in the coffin. Levy and co.. killed the purpose of following this club. I’m out.
Waving Auf Wiedersehen GIF

We got to the Champions League final without him and then lost with him.

I'm just saying... his finals record speaks for itself.

We would have gone out of the groups of that competition without Kane. Go have a look at who scored all the goals at that stage.

He then scored in the first KO round vs Dortmund, was very good vs City in the first leg and got injured. He then played a final injured.

There's so much rubbish spoken about this player it is beyond belief.

Fucks sake. Actually tearing up watching back some of his goals for the club. The best striker I’ve ever seen put boots on for Spurs. Our best ever youth product. A true hero.

Absolutely hate that it ended this way.

We got to the Champions League final without him and then lost with him.

I'm just saying... his finals record speaks for itself.
He has only played for this club, so his finals record has been this clubs finals record too. We will soon see how many trophies we will win this year and how many he does if he manages to get away.

Back
Top Bottom