Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final nail in the coffin. Levy and co.. killed the purpose of following this club. I’m out

Some fucking drama queens here. We were here long before Kane, and will still be here long after he's gone. Yeah it's shite he's gone, it's shite we had a generational talent and fell short of doing anything meaningful with it. That's Levys fault. But if you let it bother you that much that you're "out"? Then you were never really "in".

Final nail in the coffin. Levy and co.. killed the purpose of following this club. I’m out.
Surely it’s about the club not a particular player? Time flies and it doesn’t feel 5 minutes ago Kane was the youngster coming on for his debut. Before that it was Bale, Modric, Berbatov etc. etc! If he was never going to sign a new deal, surely everyone sees the best decision is to take the money, re-invest and move on. No chance are you getting the same Kane if he stays to play out his contract. Players always move on / retire and the club always moves on and comes back stronger. Bale left, Kane came on the scene and we got to CL final and became top 4 regulars. Now Kane goes we will find the next star of the team and push on again. That’s just how it works.

sudoku rn

Sad No Way GIF by Showmax

Maybe it's because I have expected Kane to leave for the past two years, but today I'm not even sad. It freeing knowing it is over and we can move on. It will be rough to start with Richy hurt and no replacement in but we will improve. The club is not dead.

Fuck Bayern. Fuck the Bundesliga. Fuck Germany and Fuck Kane for being a club fan who wants out. We move on.

Maybe it's because I have expected Kane to leave for the past two years, but today I'm not even sad. It freeing knowing it is over and we can move on. It will be rough to start with Richy hurt and no replacement in but we will improve. The club is not dead.

Fuck Bayern. Fuck the Bundesliga. Fuck Germany and Fuck Kane for being a club fan who wants out. We move on.

I'm more annoyed at how late it's been left as opposed to him actually leaving.

Should have been done weeks ago if this was going to be the outcome.

the important thing now is if/when ENIC spend all that money on a replacement

given the outlay already on 6 players (inc, signing on fees etc), they wont be spending all of it, or even the majority of it. Balance sheets and all that.

Expect a £30m-ish replacement, Orban etc who has never done it in a top league. Kane is irreplaceable - it had to end some time but preferably not like this

Surely it’s about the club not a particular player? Time flies and it doesn’t feel 5 minutes ago Kane was the youngster coming on for his debut. Before that it was Bale, Modric, Berbatov etc. etc! If he was never going to sign a new deal, surely everyone sees the best decision is to take the money, re-invest and move on. No chance are you getting the same Kane if he stays to play out his contract. Players always move on / retire and the club always moves on and comes back stronger. Bale left, Kane came on the scene and we got to CL final and became top 4 regulars. Now Kane goes we will find the next star of the team and push on again. That’s just how it works.
Too late, enic fc. I don’t want to follow them. Sad cus I was enjoying Ange. This ain’t the club I loved

he had permission as soon as we accepted the bid. The fuck is he in about?

Would have come from Ange.

Its about Sunday.

As our friend earlier. I forget his name. Couldn't get his head around.

The deadline was today. For a reason.

This means Kane doesn't start Sunday. Ange can get on with the squad for the match day.

Its as less a distraction than can be hoped for after Levy accepted the bid at the 11th hour. Trying to play mind games. Against a legend of the club.

Levy. Levy. Levy. Welcome to the club Ange.

You have a real prick pulling the strings.

The worst sort of boss. He thinks he's smart. But sadly he's fucked up the beginning of our season for about 13 in a row now? When was the magnificent 7 unrolled?

Jesus.

But but but in Levy we trust!

Just lol.

Should have been sorted 3 weeks ago. At least as soon as we came back from Oz.

the important thing now is if/when ENIC spend all that money on a replacement

given the outlay already on 6 players, they wont be spending all of it, or even the majority of it. Balance sheets and all that
Two bald, fraud midgets have cashed in over fan enjoyment. Anyone following enic fc needs medical help

Come On Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom