Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My wife just said it was "bloody obvious he was staying"

"3 kids with his wife just about to drop the fourth...... No way she was going to up roots and bugger off to Germany"

So there you have it

:ledley:

Haven't you seen your wife for weeks?

Couldn't you have brought us this expert insight a month ago? Not cool, man :bentancurpoint:

All this bullshit speculation for another year........fuck off :ange-hands-head:

If / when he does leave, every window it will be speculation we are trying to re sign him like Bale anyway.

Just got to wait for him to retire before the media nonsense stops.

To me, the most logical option for an extension is he signs a one year or longer extension but with a reasonable release clause of like 40/50m for next summer.

Otherwise, Kane has no reason to immediately sign an extension instead of just letting the contract run down and making the decision then.
It's possible, and I don't think he will sign anything immediately. But everything is possible. Maybe he and Guardiola have even already agreed what will happen next summer

Carragher made the point that people talk far more about Shearer’s record than his PL medal.
I posted something like this the other week. Obviously Jamie read it and nicked it.

I'd bet that if you ever met Shearer, had a beer with him and got him to open up I'd bet my house that the things that he was proudest of would be his goals record, captaining and being a legend for his boyhood club, his England career, his CBE, maybe even his post-playing career before his Champions medal.

I bet he'd be great company for a few pints too, by the by.

If he really is turning this down and not entertaining a new deal with us, just using us as a one-season holdover before he walks on a free to another PL club, fuck him and his legacy.

For all of those that are emotionally distraught over today, just imagine how the Bayern board (the fighting schnitzel) must be reacting.

Probably makes this place seem like an emotionally stable happy camp.

If / when he does leave, every window it will be speculation we are trying to re sign him like Bale anyway.

Just got to wait for him to retire before the media nonsense stops.

There is no comparison. None of our managers were asked in every press conference if Bale is coming back

From now on until next summer every interview Ange gives will include" what is the situation with Harry and a new contract"

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie-kelly.gif

If he really is turning this down and not entertaining a new deal with us, just using us as a one-season holdover before he walks on a free to another PL club, fuck him and his legacy.
Only agree if that club is Chelsea or Woolwich. The guy is allowed to respect his contract and decide what country he lives in.

Some of you guys act like he’s a slave to your entertainment needs.

this is levy we are talking about, no doubt in his meeting with kane hes bringing upt he bravado of making money for the club or leaving for nothing for the club he loves

basically a pity meeting, most places do this
And more often than not , Levy cuts off his nose to spite his potato face

He’s done it once to Kane already

People are acting like it's up to the club, it's up to Kane just as much. If he decides he wants to leave on a free, that's what will happen. So whoever bids for him has to satisfy Levy's price and whatever Harry's demands might be.

If I was him, I'd be going on a free and trousering 4 or 5 hundred grand a week, whilst saying fuck you to Levy for going back on their "gentleman's agreement."

I still think this is the case, it's what makes the most sense from Kane's point of view. And a star player in the last year of their contract has all the power.

After the blatant tapping up, I very much doubt Levy is in the mind set to do Bayern a favour to save their face! 😂
I doubt the discussions between clubs are anything but cordial and respectful (what gets played out in the press is entirely different). But above all, it will not be about emotion, it also helps to scratch a back every now and then (not saying this is the case I'm pushing out hunches). Tapping up is part of the game and done by every club, and it's why no one gets reported for it.

Back
Top Bottom