Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And even if he takes a pay cut Levy...what makes you think Levy can surround him with competent players?
The only purchase that lived up to expectations was Son... Everyone else just came and gone with no real impact. So for Kane, its obvious he wants to leave.
Incredible insight you're providing us with here. That it's obvious Kane wants to leave.

It's not obvious to me what I want for lunch but it's obvious what other people are thinking.

Remarkable talent you have.

Incredible insight you're providing us with here. That it's obvious Kane wants to leave.

It's not obvious to me what I want for lunch but it's obvious what other people are thinking.

Generally when people want to stay somewhere they don’t talk to other clubs about leaving, not extend their contract or even talk about extending.

But hey, you know best and we’ll see soon enough.

Says the idiot who says Kane should take a paycut and maybe he will win something.

Stupid ones don't realize they are stupid like you.

DaringFickleKawala-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

Generally when people want to stay somewhere they don’t talk to other clubs about leaving, not extend their contract or even talk about extending.

But hey, you know best and we’ll see soon enough.
Generally, people want to know all of their options before making their decision.

You're saying that Kane may have met Tuchel once before Spurs had even named our new manager, ergo, he's off.

Generally, people want to know all of their options before making their decision.

You're saying that Kane may have met Tuchel once before Spurs had even named our new manager, ergo, he's off.

I think he’s off because he made it clear he wanted to leave due to lack of progress 2 years ago and since then we’ve not gone past the quarters of any cup & we’ve just finished 8th. That and the fact that during this time he’s not signed a contract, or even talked about doing this.

Somehow I doubt meeting Ange will magically change his mind, but hey, we’ll all know nice and soon.

Back
Top Bottom