Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4231:
vicario
emerson (tanganga) romero (dier) lenglet (ben davies) udogie (perisic)
bissouma (sarr) PEH(benta)
kulu (porro) maddison (skipp) son (gil)
richy (marcos leonardo)

6th place easily

That team fills me with dread.

Who in that side is going to replace the 30 goals from Kane (and we still finished 8th)

If it's the Son, Kulu and Richie of last season we will be screwed.

for 90M I would sell him today, this soap opera has to stop.
then I would buy Marcos Leonardo, and give Richarlison a chance.
the rest of the money? safe in levy's pocket or a proper CB (Pau Torres)

4231:
vicario
emerson (tanganga) romero (dier) lenglet (ben davies) udogie (perisic)
bissouma (sarr) PEH(benta)
kulu (porro) maddison (skipp) son (gil)
richy (marcos leonardo)

6th place easily

I don't see many scenarios where Bentancur isn't the first name on the team-sheet for central midfield positions regardless of whether we sign Maddision or not. Unless he doesn't make a full recovery from his injury, which is a possibility.

Thanks for everything H.

It’s clear, given the traction on other signings, we are looking to spend large before his sale.

Time to move on.

That team fills me with dread.

Who in that side is going to replace the 30 goals from Kane (and we still finished 8th)

If it's the Son, Kulu and Richie of last season we will be screwed.
I've said before that step 1 for life without Kane is a massive improvement in our defensive form. We have to assume that we won't score as many goals without him so reducing the amount we concede is going to be all the more important.

This is why I don't think our first team squad is fit for Kane to go this summer. We need two top quality CBs this summer and a season to bed them in before we can even think about letting Kane go.

If we go into the new season without Kane and with the same pool of defenders as last season, we're relegation fodder.

I love when people think they know what Kane is thinking and where he wants to live.

We don't know if he's willing to move to Germany. What we do know is that Bayern put a bid in and wouldn't waste their time if there wasn't some level of interest from Kane.

I love when people think they know what Kane is thinking and where he wants to live.

We don't know if he's willing to move to Germany. What we do know is that Bayern put a bid in and wouldn't waste their time if there wasn't some level of interest from Kane.
Could be a bullshit story instigated by his brother to get some premier league teams to sit up and listen
Who knows? I know I don't

Another piece of info from Mr Redknapp earlier this year about house in Wentworth area he’s meant to be building.

And also building a house takes a long bloody time and sure he’s going to be retiring to it due to the location, for playing more rounds of golf with John Terry…..

WHAT THEY SAID: Speaking on the Beyond the Pitch podcast, via the Daily Mail, Redknapp admitted it would be "interesting" if former Spurs manager Pochettino headed to Chelsea, tipping the move to be a positive one for Kane.

"That wouldn't go down well with the Tottenham fans at all that's for sure," he said. "It's a great move for him and I think he's [Harry Kane] building a house in that area.

"He's a family man and he'd be happier not moving to the north of England or wherever he'd have to go."

These cheapskate krauts can go choke on a bratwurst, fucking stingy bastards are absolutely loaded and they usually get their transfers super cheap from the rest of their shitty league so it's not even like they need the money for other transfers.

He’s made a guess.

Seems a fair guess

The whole basis for his argument is that very rich man is building a house in London and has a family.

I imagine even if he moved elsewhere he would a) keep the house in London as it is is home city and he is loaded and b) footballers with families move all the time.

It's a rubbish guess.

The whole basis for his argument is that very rich man is building a house in London and has a family.

I imagine even if he moved elsewhere he would a) keep the house in London as it is is home city and he is loaded and b) footballers with families move all the time.

It's a rubbish guess.
He also knows this particular footballer and the way they think.

They do move families but was t this also apparently the excuse for Bastoni not leaving Inter?

He also knows this particular footballer and the way they think.

They do move families but was t this also apparently the excuse for Bastoni not leaving Inter?

Bastoni isn't a going on 30 superstar striker who hasn't won a single trophy in his career & is at a team currently on the decline. Nor did he run his contract down to the final season or go golfing with Neville a year before basically telling the world he wants to go.

I doubt Redknapp knows Kane particularly well, or if they even talk. This is just a rent a quote based on surface level information.

Bastoni isn't a going on 30 superstar striker who hasn't won a single trophy in his career & is at a team currently on the decline. Nor did he run his contract down to the final season or go golfing with Neville a year before basically telling the world he wants to go.

I doubt Redknapp knows Kane particularly well, or if they even talk. This is just a rent a quote based on surface level information.
OK

I genuinely do not see how a player who is under contract can agree personal terms with another club. Seems ludicrous to me, so any such reports I just dismiss.

On this, we don't have to sell and as we are not in Europe if Bayern want Kane earlier they can wait until January as he won't be cup-tied..

No way we sell Kane before we get a striker, but if we do, then we know what that means.

At present and whatever anyone msy think, it would be dangerous to just have Son and Richarlison has goal threats.

Back
Top Bottom