Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

99% of which will be oppo fans having yuks.....

1% 'Spurs' weirdos obsessed with a crusade to cast Kane as shit.
It is absolutely bizarre. And I can only think it's just deliberate trolling. I don't care if people disagree with my opinions or call me a cunt or whatever. I'm often wrong, and often a cunt. But endless trolling of the same tired shit, I have to use the ignore function.

Ignore him, best thing I've done on this forum - the amount of threads polluted with his 'input'...

I found him somewhat entertaining for a while but I'm now ignoring him and his other account, NDomBadBoy, permanently. I can take someone having a complete difference of opinion but he clearly only does so just to wind others up and give himself something to do.

If you combined both of their intelligence they still wouldn't figure out which end of a dart to throw.

It's not really a knock on Harry. More highlighting how great Messi is.
He's scored more in about 1/3 the amount of apps.
Pretty insane if you think about it.

Actually, this is a point I raise quite often about why high scorers in Spain don't compare well with the premier league.
In Spain, goal difference is counted AFTER head to head. Actually, it's countd after H2H and H2H goals scored.
So whether a bottom half team gets tonked 1-0 or 5-0 by Real or Barcelona, it doesn't matter. They won't be vying for a league position with those teams.
This changes how they play in those games and opens the door for more goals.

In the PL, goal difference is king so not getting hammered, by anyone, is important and we see 10 men behind the ball far more often.

Strangely enough, Ligue 1 is GD and Messi hasn't scored a league goal yet.

Serie A - H2H first - Ronaldo scored as many for Juve as Real or there abouts.

Champions league group stages - H2H first.

Seeing the pattern yet?

What happens when he wins both golden boot and top assists in the premier league?
I'll take a stab at this... He's foolishly and pridefully held on to by his current club setting up a lose-lose-lose situation instead of being moved on to another club in a win-win-win situation because his current club naively overrates the player due to those shiny objects and the pleas and cries of even more (football-) ignorant fans.

Long sentence but how'd I do?

What happens when he wins both golden boot and top assists in the premier league?
What happens?
If he’s boosted his numbers in a mixture of big games as well as small teams and helped the club achieve its goals and not just his own, I’ll take my hat off to him.

If he’s only scored against relegation fodder and EL Conference teams then I’ll say well done, but there will be a lot of perspective and context to acknowledge

What happens?
If he’s boosted his numbers in a mixture of big games as well as small teams and helped the club achieve its goals and not just his own, I’ll take my hat off to him.

If he’s only scored against relegation fodder and EL Conference teams then I’ll say well done, but there will be a lot of perspective and context to acknowledge

talk about obsessed

Back
Top Bottom