Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Issue is...what world class centre back wants to play in a Spurs side with no Harry Kane?
He is our only world class player really..
Players play for money and to build a career. The skill that Hitchen and our scouting staff seem to lack is getting them as they enter the cusp of this dynamic. I think there is way less to fear than many (understandably) up set fans think..

Our revenue stream that will unlock a level of team investment we have never had is tied inexorably to Covid-19. The good news. Nearly ever poor bugger in England hospitalised was not fully vaccinated, the old folks home with the out break of Indian varriant amongst the weakest and frailest lost no one. If vaccines continue to out perform varriants, we are back in the best stadium in Europe with NFL games back on stream. Get the right coach , gut Pochettinos team, Dele, Winks, Kane,Alderweireld, Dier, Sissoko, Aurier, Son. Let them go. Man City, Liverpool Chelsea, are not our rivals but there are two ECL places we can and WILL within three years be contending. United, Woolwich, Leicester, are all deeply flawed sporting structures I'd rather fancy taking a pop at them if I was a young bright coach with a seasoned sporting director.

Now here is the reality. The hindrance here is Daniel Levy he lacks the skills to mount the challenge I have outlined. He is now in the way. This is what the Trust must focus on HIS REMOVAL! We do this we can be better than we were with Kane the truth is we were better with Dembele and Modric we miss them even more.

Last edited:
I'm wondering Laporte?

He only appeared in 16 EPL matches and 4 CL matches for them this season. We an offer him a guaranteed starting spot.
And he could get that from many better clubs than Tottenham.
Players of Laporte standard are above our level at the moment.

We can't even get people out of Leicester City nowadays, let alone higher clubs.

Can only see a cash deal, taking a player exchange from a City or like is nigh on impossible, their players on more money than we would be prepared to pay, and none would want to leave them and think Tottenham are the best they could do.

Fuck you, I already apologised and said it didn't come up like I intended and that's why I deleted it. Don't try and start a cunt off with like you bored everyone the last time you did that, which is why I carded you, you fucking little cunt,
Defends himself after that travesty odmf a post. You nasty bastard. Who's next on the hitlist? You've already done those with speech impediments. Also bravo for playing the ' didn't come out like I intended' card. Cowards way out you horrible bastard. If that's what you think, post it and keep it. Be brave little man.

Fuck you, I already apologised and said it didn't come up like I intended and that's why I deleted it. Don't try and start a cunt off with like you bored everyone the last time you did that, which is why I carded you, you fucking little cunt,
HEY EVERYONE. NIW THE HORRID CUNT DEFENDS HINSELF AND BLAME SHIFTS IT TO ME. CARD THIS WANKER

NW1Spur said:
We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.

Can we all just read what what that nasty bastard NW1Spur NW1Spur posted then deleted in the hope no one would see it. Cowardly cunt.
It was a disgusting post and you were quite right to highlight it mate

Defends himself after that travesty odmf a post. You nasty bastard. Who's next on the hitlist? You've already done those with speech impediments. Also bravo for playing the ' didn't come out like I intended' card. Cowards way out you horrible bastard. If that's what you think, post it and keep it. Be brave little man.

Go fuck yourself. You've basically been saying since Monday that no one should criticise Harry Kane under any circumstances and its all made up. Who the fuck do you think you are to say I or anyone else can't have an opinion? You should be apologising to everyone at this point. Twat.

Go fuck yourself. You've basically been saying since Monday that no one should criticise Harry Kane under any circumstances and its all made up. Who the fuck do you think you are to say I or anyone else can't have an opinion? You should be apologising to everyone at this point. Twat.
I'm allowed my opinion.
You have mocked him and many others with disabilities and speech impairments. Stop dodging the issue you vindictive little cunt. Can't wait till everyone cards your horrible cunt of a personality and that disgusting post.

Yeah, you wanna start a cunt off with someone again? I'll take the yellow if it gets you a red you little cunt.
Fuck off you nasty cowardly bully. Trying to bully those with impairments and now trying to bully me. Bring it on....ps you're a fucking coward who shit himself and deleted his highly offensive post. Cunt of a human being.

Just seems like Kane now regrets signing that long contract - that's not the clubs fault though

There can be no obligation on either party to end that contract early.......they were both happy at the point it was signed

I think we may get another year from Harry. It's a big wake up call to levy to change things up, get in the right manager and spend some money. Who knows, if we manage to make some progress on the pitch next season, maybe Harry will get his happiness back and be happy to stay.
Whatever happens, we need to go all out in the cups next season.
He wants to go. Let him go. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to stay and play for a club. If Levy is wise, he would sell and make as much money as he can and use for rebuilding the squad. Kanes value will fall much lower next year.

That interview is a cunt move. Strangely comfortable with his being sold. Been wonderful for us, but time for him to move on. We need the next generation.

That said, I fucking despise Sky and Neville. With Keane basically fucking tapping up Kane every weekend. Cunts. Utter cunts.
Trouble with sky us that they've always been utd-liverpool centric and have spent years tapping players up to go there. Sky have been as bad for 95% of clubs, same as Levy basically ignoring and not carering about anything that happens on the pitch. As long as the money keeps coming in that's all hes interested in

Just in case anyone doubts that NW1Spur NW1Spur needs carding. This is what he wrote, on a Thursday afternoon, about one of our greatest ever players who wants to leave the club after devoting himself to it for 16 years or so. Read it and make up your mind whether I'm the cunt or he is but he shouldn't be allowed to escape the consequences of his nasty little mind. He wouldn't say that shit to oeople in real life and we all know it. Brace yourselves :

NW1Spur said:
We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

I'm allowed my opinion.
You have mocked him and many others with disabilities and speech impairments. Stop dodging the issue you vindictive little cunt. Can't wait till everyone cards your horrible cunt of a personality and that disgusting post.

I've defended him hundreds of times and called out cunts who mock him on twitter or YouTube, which is partly why I feel let down, as he'll join a club who's fans have spent the last 7 years abusing him. One of the things I loved about Kane was his ordinariness and his imperfections. I thought that made him humble and relatable, and then he goes and does this... Anyway, I'm putting you on ignore because you're boring little cunt.

He wants to go. Let him go. No point keeping a player who doesn't want to stay and play for a club. If Levy is wise, he would sell and make as much money as he can and use for rebuilding the squad. Kanes value will fall much lower next year.

We're fucked with him and even worse without him.

It's going to be painful in any circumstance and I would rather let him go and rip the plaster off and begin the rebuild.

I've defended him hundreds of times and called out cunts who mock him on twitter or YouTube, which is partly why I feel let down, as he'll join a club who's fans have spent the last 7 years abusing him. One of the things I loved about Kane was his ordinariness and his imperfections. I thought that made him humble and relatable, and then he goes and does this... Anyway, I'm putting you on ignore because you're boring little cunt.
Yet more deflection. I'm sure your friends, family, employers and/or employees are so proud of you.
Putting me on ignore? Cowardice. Pure cowardice. Defend yourself you Nast bully. Not so brave now right? Prick

Back
Top Bottom