Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need an announcement that we are going to have an announcement first! lets do it proper! :pochohshit:
You should start a Poll mate

Who do we announce first?
Manager
DOF
Or the nearest Slimming World branch to Nโ€™Dombelly

I think we may get another year from Harry. It's a big wake up call to levy to change things up, get in the right manager and spend some money. Who knows, if we manage to make some progress on the pitch next season, maybe Harry will get his happiness back and be happy to stay.
Whatever happens, we need to go all out in the cups next season.

Meh, personally I would love it if we had a manager with half a backbone to drop him for the game vs. Leicester but Mason loves 'H' so that won't happen.
I wonder if his other mates Winks and Dier will start

NW1Spur said:
We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.

Can we all just read what what that nasty bastard NW1Spur NW1Spur posted then deleted in the hope no one would see it. Cowardly cunt.

Fucking hate Gary Neville and Sky.

They have had an agenda to see us fail for years. It needs to be called out

Yeah, because Sky & Gary Neville held Kane at gunpoint and forced those words out of this mouth.

Fuck sake, it's not some big agenda against poor, hard done by Tottenham. Go on any message board of any club, and you will see the same shite. Sky this, TalkSport that, they hate us, agenda etc.

It wasn't long ago we were the darlings of the PL and people couldn't get enough of Pochettino and his team.

The media are simply reporting on the biggest story currently in the Premier League. There is no more to it than that. I think it's clear to all we're well beyond this being tabloid filler.

Should probably take issue at Kane and his 'team' before you start talking this sort of nonsense.

Assuming City would be his most likely destination, who would they most likely be prepared to exchange if they dont want to just offer cash?

And who would we even want that they'd realistically be prepared to let go?
Could we get Stones or Laporte that would improve CB? Cancelo maybe?

It will probably end up like the Berbatov Manu deal and we'll get Zinchenko on loan...
What Man City player would be prepared to leave them to join us.
Cannot think of one apart from maybe Ake who is not getting much game time.

NW1Spur said:
We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.

Can we all just read what what that nasty bastard NW1Spur NW1Spur posted then deleted in the hope no one would see it. Cowardly cunt.
Admin Admin if he has now deleted it can we still card the cunt? :levyeyes:

What Man City player would be prepared to leave them to join us.
Cannot think of one apart from maybe Ake who is not getting much game time.
Why do we think Man city will throw in a decent player to us? We all thought the same regarding the Walker transfer and never ended up with Sancho!

NW1Spur said:

Fuck you, I already apologised and said it didn't come up like I intended and that's why I deleted it. Don't try and start a cunt off with like you bored everyone the last time you did that, which is why I carded you, you fucking little cunt,

NW1Spur said:

No need for that. He apologised and deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom