Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this talk about his actions will influence the pricetag and make negotiations hard for Levy. Are you for real, his actions aren't even as bad as Berba, Modric and Bale but Levy still got top dollar back then. I don't like Levy at all but I respect his negotiation skills when selling players

Yeah the timing of all this is pretty dogshit, that five minute clip coming out with the last game yet to play. What, it couldn't wait a week? Or be done quietly? I hate these backhanded transfer request manipulations. Do it formally, own up and piss off.

That being said, now is the time to do it, same with Son and anyone else with value. They're only getting older, values will drop and we're not winning anything with them in the squad. Not a knock at them, but it's just not going to happen right now. So rebuild with a shit tonne of cash from gutting the squad and try again.

Just a thought. If your most important player, your talisman, can't wait a few days, for the sake of the team and the Club before he starts chucking a grenade at the club, then maybe he's also become part of the problem.
My god someone else taking all this way too personally. It's hilarious

If what is going to happen is him leaving, sell him in the first day the transfer window opens. Can't handle the drama anymore. Thanks for everything Harry, but while you'll enjoy lifting some meaningless trophies at City, I'll still enjoy getting dissapointed by Spurs, just like I have and just like I will for the rest of my life.
The only issue I have is that while clubs have been rebuilt when they sold an important player (see Coutinho at Liverpool for example), we have Levy and Hitchen at the helm, which means we're going to sign some fucking overpaid "have-been" bargain pricks who won't do anything for us... This whole situation makes me sick, and it's sad that it comes from "one of our own", as much as in the right he might be. One thing is for certain though, he won't enjoy winning trophies with City , where he is just another player, as he would if he could win them with us, where he is/would be a legend...

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Fucking hate Gary Neville and Sky.

They have had an agenda to see us fail for years. It needs to be called out
It's not an agenda against Spurs.

What there is though is a manipulation of his media influence to help out Utd. The Kane stuff is Kane but when Poch was our manager literally every second of airtime he spent talking about Poch as Utd's next manager! That stunk the place out. I know that the Club made a formal complaint too.

We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.

:mourweird:

We can all be honest about Kane now. He has got a dopey looking face and it is torturous listening to him trying to form words with a mouth full of tongue. Aside from his footballing skills, it's always been a bit of an embarrassment to have him as the face of the club, a face that looks remarkably like Odo from Deep Space 9, who rather aptly is a shape shifter. And he should have passed to Sterling, and did swear on his daughter's life that he scored a goal he never scored.

This is basically what all non Tottenham fans have been saying about him for years and I'm done defending him.
Fuck off you fucking prick. Don't care if I get banned or not, but you're a fucking moron!

If you put yourself in his shoes its a no brainer. I've supported us since i was 5 but if i was him i'd be wanting out. You could say he made a mistake signing a 6 yr deal but that was early in the summer of 2018, a very different atmosphere. We'd finished 3rd, were moving into a new stadium and hopefully 'the painful rebuild' that summer. As we know we did cock all. Since then Poch, Vertonghen, Trippier, Dembele and Eriksen have gone to either be replaced by poorer versions or not at all and most are winning trophies. If we were winning things and he was going for more money that would stick in the craw but he wants trophies. Who can honestly say hand on heart if you had his ability and at 28 with iffy ankles they would stick with our circus?

Listening to Talkshite
Simon Jordan speaking about Harry’s interview with Gary Neville
All he’s said is that wants to have a serious conversation with Levy about his future and mentions being at a crossroads in his career as he wants to win things which is fair enough!
£100 million was mentioned as his transfer fee

So Levy has to have a plan for the future with the new managerial appointment and hopefully a DOF which is acceptable to Harry

But the bottom line is that no one forced Harry to sign the new contract and if no decent offers are made then he stays and fulfills his side of the contract

No way will Levy accept any cut price offers of £60-80 and nor should he
And we don’t want someone else’s deadwood as part of any deal either
We’ve got enough of our own which is another discussion!

Wow, just wow. That says more about you than it does about Harry. You kept these observations and feelings to yourself all these years and now you feel safe to express them. Congratulations, hope you feel like a big man now

Back
Top Bottom