Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here we go. He’ll rush back only to get injured again

If he gets injured again he misses the Euros and still should be fit for the new season unless he does something really bad. However from past experience being back does not equate to playing well. If he is playing like in the CL final then we are only marginally better off. Overall I would prefer him to play again this season.

Currently looking, and possibly best case, as if Son could be back around the end of March playing with a cast on his arm, with Kane probably closer to mid April.

That would make a huge difference to us - even if Kane is a little rusty as he has been when recovering from other injuries, other teams will fear us with him available.

Here's hoping those timescales are about correct !

Currently looking, and possibly best case, as if Son could be back around the end of March playing with a cast on his arm, with Kane probably closer to mid April.

That would make a huge difference to us - even if Kane is a little rusty as he has been when recovering from other injuries, other teams will fear us with him available.

Here's hoping those timescales are about correct !
I don't think Kane's best case scenario is mid april.

So we talking end of March then possibly? :levyeyes:

I get the feeling we are eyeing up April 4th which would be Sheffield United away. I think there's an International break before that fixture so I'd say highly doubtful we see him until April even if all is good.

Our 4 league fixtures before that....Wolves at home, Burnley away, Man U at home (2 days after they play away in Austria in the Europa League) and West Ham at home (a game that could get rescheduled for a later date if we can overcome Norwich in the FA Cup)

If it's only those 3-4 league fixtures he misses before we get him back, it'll be a huge boost.

Back
Top Bottom