Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the words of the legendary Sid Waddell

Jockey Wilson . . . What an athlete.

Darts players are probably a lot fitter than most footballers in overall
body strength.

There's no one quicker than these two tungsten tossers...
Just googled Jockey Wilson, and I quite like him. Lager, chased by 7 or 8 vodkas was his match preparation. Gone from us too soon.

Dyo52ARUYAIvT-O.jpg
If we could bring back Modric, Poch could say "say hello to my little friend"

Could there be a bigger link planned between the Patriots, Kraft and us? He is into buying sports teams, has a wedge of cash and is Jewish? I'm probably making more of it than there is but deep down I do wonder if this is linked in part to the NFL deal...

I think, you're reading too much into it.

Yeah, Kraft's got his hand in a few sports. But IIRC he was born, raised, went to uni, and lives in Massachusetts, and all his involvement in sports are based in that state. Plus he was a season ticket holder at the Patriots long before buying the team. So unlike most of the rich, fat cats looking to get into buying sports teams and doing it whereever they can get in the door, there's no indication that he'd like to diversify as far as London.

Back
Top Bottom