Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can see him starting on the bench vs Burnley, and keep him on the bench for Dortmund as well, I think we always rush him back to quick, he is vital to the run in, and we have coped ok without him so no need to rush him back so let’s build up his match fitness from the bench

Can see him starting on the bench vs Burnley, and keep him on the bench for Dortmund as well, I think we always rush him back to quick, he is vital to the run in, and we have coped ok without him so no need to rush him back so let’s build up his match fitness from the bench
What about the chelsea and Woolwich games that come before Dortmund?

I agreed with this but Joshking5 Joshking5 makes a good point. We will want him back for those games.

I'll change the agree to a like.

Tough call, Harry himself says he gets fit by playing and the historical evidence supports that, if he's available I reckon just play him, he can always come off after 45 / 60 / 80 minutes depending on how he feels.

No way with Chelsea and Woolwich coming up that he's not got an eye on starting.

Personally, I'd bench him for Burnley and give him 15 or so minutes at the end with the aim to starting him against Chelsea.

Then the NLD in two weeks time in which he definitely isn't missing. I like the idea of having him on the bench against Dortmund though.

Three games in a week may be a bit too much for him and we are 0-3 up. A place on the bench in Germany with him willing to come on to maintain sharpness in the second half should be more than enough.

No way with Chelsea and Woolwich coming up that he's not got an eye on starting.

Personally, I'd bench him for Burnley and give him 15 or so minutes at the end with the aim to starting him against Chelsea.

Then the NLD in two weeks time in which he definitely isn't missing. I like the idea of having him on the bench against Dortmund though.

Three games in a week may be a bit too much for him and we are 0-3 up. A place on the bench in Germany with him willing to come on to maintain sharpness in the second half should be more than enough.

Bench vs Burnley, see how we are getting on.

Start vs Chelsea & Woolwich

Bench vs Borussia Dortmund

I'd personally bed Harry back in going with this, but it all depends on his fitness I guess.

Sorry but the Lobsterbacks don't have the same ferocity look to them as the Colonists
8839c629ed6435fc1f7b38eb72ed999c.jpg

VS

ZYI6s.jpg
Quite clearly the effette English fop is about to roger the strange fellow below (who looks like the offspring of a union twixt a bulldog and a chimp). Note how the strange colonial creature is bracing himself against an oddly shaped coconut as the very image of Britishness prepares to roister his Netherlands.

Two things... I think they boy deputising have done stonkingly well all things considered, rather than benching them all give them a chance to carry it on through the Burnley game. The longer Harry has to rest and recover the better. If we don't have to rush him back then lets not.

Two things... I think they boy deputising have done stonkingly well all things considered, rather than benching them all give them a chance to carry it on through the Burnley game. The longer Harry has to rest and recover the better. If we don't have to rush him back then lets not.

Agreed.

Kane is a warrior but I am sure a bench place on Burnley would be fine for him. Give him 20 odd minutes off the bench to help him with match sharpness in the build up to a big week against Chelsea and Woolwich.

Fair play to Harry for being ahead of schedule... but we need him to be...

Sonny probably needs a rest at SOME point before the end of the season... he's been playing regularly (here and in the Asian Cups) since August! so Kane may HAVE to play!!

Back
Top Bottom