Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what rest will he get ? does he stop training and go on holiday, or is he just rested on match days ?
if we had signed a few players maybe we could have rested Kane for a few more weeks and then allowed different players 2 weeks off at different times in the season

Let him train to keep up match sharpness but for easy fixtures he should be rested, like the Watford match before a difficult Inter away game.

Although not signing any players isn't ideal players like Son, Lucas and Alli can play striker to rest Kane.

I think instead of a Janssen, Soldado or even Llorente we would be better off with a fast striker who wait for it... is a little injury prone.

I'm just throwing an idea it might be retarded buttt when you think about it a guy like Strurridge or even Loic Remy years ago are happy (enough) to sit on the bench because they know they're crocks but they can still turn up on their day.

The danger is that they stay crocked XD

Basically we need a striker version of Ledley/Dembele.

I think instead of a Janssen, Soldado or even Llorente we would be better off with a fast striker who wait for it... is a little injury prone.

I'm just throwing an idea it might be retarded buttt when you think about it a guy like Strurridge or even Loic Remy years ago are happy (enough) to sit on the bench because they know they're crocks but they can still turn up on their day.

The danger is that they stay crocked XD

Basically we need a striker version of Ledley/Dembele.

Weird, you dont think Kane is out of form, but you want us to sign a crock to rotate him with

Something is defo not right with him. That 1 on 1 he had yesterday after Eriksen's pass - Kane of the old would have got a shot off even if he was about to fall over or being pressured by defenders.

I couldn't believe he just let it run out of play, I don't know if it's post injury trauma or burnout but he's not 100%.

Something is defo not right with him. That 1 on 1 he had yesterday after Eriksen's pass - Kane of the old would have got a shot off even if he was about to fall over or being pressured by defenders.

I couldn't believe he just let it run out of play, I don't know if it's post injury trauma or burnout but he's not 100%.

He kicked his own foot. That happens. Coincidentally, it happened when he's out of form.

He should have dinked it over the keeper with his left foot instead of trying to go round him though

He is as bad as the rest. Apart from Moura all of them are performing badly

Drop Kane then drop the friken lot of them

Its no good to say Kane is no worse than Dier though........unless you expect the same level from the players.
Lesser players shouldnt be slated for being less capable.

Looks like a completely different player if you watch his goal at Juventus last season and how he wasted yesterday's chance.

Wouldn't bench Kane yet personally
Obviously - since we have no replacements.

He has been a shadow of his former self since March though, something I don't think it's possible to deny.

If you watch a game now and then go watch a full game from last fall you'll see the difference - if you're unable to despite that, just look at the stats.

Obviously - since we have no replacements.

He has been a shadow of his former self since March though, something I don't think it's possible to deny.

If you watch a game now and then go watch a full game from last fall you'll see the difference - if you're unable to despite that, just look at the stats.
Son played up top when we destroyed Dortmund with no Kane.....we beat Chelsea away without Kane.

I posted the figures the other day, somthing like 10 goals in 3 games without him after his injury.

Son played up top when we destroyed Dortmund with no Kane.....we beat Chelsea away without Kane.

I posted the figures the other day, somthing like 10 goals in 3 games without him after his injury.

True. I just think Son looked knackered as well and I don't think he should even have played last night.

The guy has been playing so much football and we are only 6 games into the season... 40+ games to go.

Back
Top Bottom