Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, is that true about the oven ??????????????
And this Bayern as in Munich ?
With the strict laws in Germany re Nazi's, how the fuck did they get away with that!!!!
No I think it was a typo on his part. The company is called "Bayer", they make a lot of pharmaceutical stuff. They founded Bayer Leverkusen iirc, and Leverkusen is a town in Westphalia, not Bavaria (Bayern).

Fuck me, is that true about the oven ??????????????
And this Bayern as in Munich ?
With the strict laws in Germany re Nazi's, how the fuck did they get away with that!!!!
Sorry, spelling mistake it's the pharmaceutical company Bayer. There was a massive hoo-har, obviously, on the oven and they were ordered not to use it.

Don’t think so. They built American bombers. Arcspace is an idiot.
Makes sense. I tried googling "Boeing Nazi" and all I found was that Germany used some captured Boeing-built US planes.

Are you limited to German companies only or global war
profiteers?
Honestly if we start looking at every company that ever profited on brutality/imperialism/fascism basically every major corporation more than 50 years old is in hot water. Chiquita Bananas once overthrew the government of Honduras. I think it's a bit silly to limit who you buy from based on something the company did an insanely long time ago, it's not as though the same people are still in charge today.

Honestly if we start looking at every company that ever profited on brutality/imperialism/fascism basically every major corporation more than 50 years old is in hot water. Chiquita Bananas once overthrew the government of Honduras. I think it's a bit silly to limit who you buy from based on something the company did an insanely long time ago, it's not as though the same people are still in charge today.
Indeed which is why I found his Hugo boss comment odd especially in 2018

Are you limited to German companies only or global war profiteers?
Companies that have profited from the Nazi's absolutely, don't claim to know all of them (multiple millions have been spent by them tying to hide and erase they pasts) but have researched many, hence my limited knowledge on those already mentioned. Interestingly enough I've run a few companies that have had German offices and two of which actually promoted a list of Nazi companies for it's staff to avoid, it's what started me off.

Companies that have profited from the Nazi's absolutely, don't claim to know all of them (multiple millions have been spent by them tying to hide and erase they pasts) but have researched many, hence my limited knowledge on those already mentioned. Interestingly enough I've run a few companies that have had German offices and two of which actually promoted a list of Nazi companies for it's staff to avoid, it's what started me off.
Ok - so other war profiteers were ok - just not Nazis?

Back
Top Bottom