Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's all a bit "Never liked her anyway"....

Z. Zidane at press conference after being asked why he's not interested in Kane;

Er.......yeh but, no but, yeh but, no but. Cos I wasn't even there I was round the back with all the others watching Ronaldo giving Luka a blowie, and he'd already had one up the back alley by Bale. But don't you DARE tell Karim that, 'cos he's fancied him ever since Ronaldo flashed his cock at him in training. so SHUT UP.

RAWK

World Peace is only a few transfer windows away from us
Fucking hell, I forgot about that Africa XI he joins up with every international break.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_esahly82igowg44gc88s8so04_640.gif

In all seriousness, how fucking laughable that they think guys from the same continent being in the team would stop Salah wanting to ply his trade next to Ronaldo and co.? The straw clutching begins.
:adegrin2:

Disagreeing with facts ArcspacE ArcspacE ?

Btw, I’m flattered I get up your nose so effectively that you’ve taken a typo I made and made it your tag line. Have a look at a standard keyboard - the C is next to the X. Probably less than 3mm on an iPad. I trust you never fall foul of such exacting standards you fucking weirdo. Get on that foul button sharpish.

Disagreeing with facts ArcspacE ArcspacE ?

Btw, I’m flattered I get up your nose so effectively that you’ve taken a typo I made and made it your tag line. Have a look at a standard keyboard - the C is next to the X. Probably less than 3mm on an iPad. I trust you never fall foul of such exacting standards you fucking weirdo. Get on that foul button sharpish.

Alright Joe, good to see you back......ignore the fucking cunt.
One in 200 posts he mentions Spurs. Let him get on his pretend Yamaha and ride off a cliff

Back
Top Bottom