Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You see it a lot amongst our fan base now, including both hardcore and old wankers wishing they looked as cool as Poch (he wears it... and I’m one of the old wankers with a few items). It’s thanks to winning a competition through their sponsorship that I got to go to the Training Centre and meet all the players a couple of seasons ago (blatant) so I love them. But yes it is also worn by chavvy schemies in places like Glasgow where really they should be spending more on fruit and vegetables.
It’s not a good look in my opinion. Why do people want to look the same?

(Actually I know why)

Well that would be point in case. "We" waged War on Saddam Hussein because of Weapons of mass destruction, that never existed, in fact we fabricated the evidence to say that they existed. So why did we wage War? Were we the "baddies"? Did we do it for oil? Think that's probably the answer, but it's denied. What about Blair, why hasn't he been tried for war crimes?

This post being in the Harry Kane thread is why I bloody love this forum.

It’s not a good look in my opinion. Why do people want to look the same?

(Actually I know why)
Personally, I like the fact that they’re a British brand who sponsor us. Whilst Poch wears Aquascutum clobber, it’s classic stuff, not the check baseball cap type of thing. I agree that flinging the branding around looks a bit silly, but their classic smart stuff is understated and quite tidy IMHO.

ArcspacE ArcspacE

Keep those disagrees coming you Nazi twat. Every one tells me I’m on the right track. It’s 01.40 in racist land. What the fuck are you doing up? Did some poor girl tear down your Ronaldo posters? Christ, I hope she never went to the bathroom.

Technically he did have weapons of mass destruction. But they were lame, boring chemical weapons that any jackass with a lab and a couple billion dollars could put together. Not the scary, sexy nuclear weapons with uranium from Africa that the Bush Administration claimed.

EDIT: and we waged war to take out a hostile regime with tenuous links to wahhabist terrorists that we were seriously looking for an excuse to get rid of anyway. I'm not defending it, it was a horrible waste of life, just saying the whole "it was for oil" thing is overblown
All highly debatable, deniable and circumspect. There are arguably x more regimes that tick those boxes that haven't had the joy of Western White Knights to save them, liberate or attack them whatever the adjective. So motive still remains all a bit dodgy.

You see it a lot amongst our fan base now, including both hardcore and old wankers wishing they looked as cool as Poch (he wears it... and I’m one of the old wankers with a few items). It’s thanks to winning a competition through their sponsorship that I got to go to the Training Centre and meet all the players a couple of seasons ago (blatant) so I love them. But yes it is also worn by chavvy schemies in places like Glasgow where really they should be spending more on fruit and vegetables.
There was fucken no need for that. Fuck sake

All highly debatable, deniable and circumspect. There are arguably x more regimes that tick those boxes that haven't had the joy of Western White Knights to save them, liberate or attack them whatever the adjective. So motive still remains all a bit dodgy.
Yeah of course the motive is "dodgy", we took him down because we never liked him anyway, Saddam had beef with Dubya's dad, and knocking him out gave us a nice chance to solidify our foothold in the Persian Gulf (and conveniently and totally coincidentally encircle Iran). But he was a brutal dictator who had chemical weapons and used them. So I don't really mind us offing him, just wish we went about it better then "invade and ruin fucking everything then pull out and let something even worse take over".

Hamilton is a mouthy wee cunt
Come on now I'm not saying the war was a good thing, only that Saddam did have chemical weapons.

Now, now. You’d like all of us dead tomorrow. I honestly don’t know why you pretend otherwise.

On a different note my recent purchase of a sandwich toaster is proving to be £18.99 well spent. No more sending out for pizzas when the missus is out with other men. I think that’s winning.
:deledoubt:

just saying the whole "it was for oil" thing is overblown
Not having that, Hammy, ya wee prick. I won't have it.

You yanky bastards might be the new swing producers in town as you frack sweet fuck out of the Permian, but back then you were a bunch of look-the-other-way oil hunters paranoid about a post-hydrocarbon apocalypse. You bought your control of West Africa and bombed you way into Iraq. Don't let yourself become a cunty Iraq revisionist.

Not having that, Hammy, ya wee prick. I won't have it.

You yanky bastards might be the new swing producers in town as you frack sweet fuck out of the Permian, but back then you were a bunch of look-the-other-way oil hunters paranoid about a post-hydrocarbon apocalypse. You bought your control of West Africa and bombed you way into Iraq. Don't let yourself become a cunty Iraq revisionist.
I'm genuinely too drunk to respond to this like I know I have points I want to make to respond but they won't come together in my head. Mind if I wait until tomorrow? I could try to throw something together now but I think it'd be nonsense

Now, now. You’d like all of us dead tomorrow. I honestly don’t know why you pretend otherwise.

On a different note my recent purchase of a sandwich toaster is proving to be £18.99 well spent. No more sending out for pizzas when the missus is out with other men. I think that’s winning.
I'd call that a win too. Mind you, I fucken love pizza.

Personally, I like the fact that they’re a British brand who sponsor us. Whilst Poch wears Aquascutum clobber, it’s classic stuff, not the check baseball cap type of thing. I agree that flinging the branding around looks a bit silly, but their classic smart stuff is understated and quite tidy IMHO.
Appart from the fact that they are now Chinese company.

I'm genuinely too drunk to respond to this like I know I have points I want to make to respond but they won't come together in my head. Mind if I wait until tomorrow? I could try to throw something together now but I think it'd be nonsense
Na mate. Fuck it. Go back to yer miller lite or whatever piss it is you're into

Back
Top Bottom