Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, what’s next?

Most goals in a premier season of 38 matches is 31 (Shearer, Ronaldo, Suárez)
Most goals in a premier season of 42 matches is 34 (Shearer, Cole)
Most goals in a month is 10 (Suárez)
Most Hat-Tricks open a season is 5 (Shearer)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these topple soon.

Is Kane-Son vs front 3 of PSG or front 4 of City?

Pick a duo from ether.
Neymar-Cavani
Mpappe-Cavani
De Bruyne-Aquero
Sterling-Aguero
Sane-Aguero

As I've said, Son and Kane are in form but they aren't the best duo in world football behind an out of form Suarez and an in form Messi.

Pick a duo from ether.
Neymar-Cavani
Mpappe-Cavani
De Bruyne-Aquero
Sterling-Aguero
Sane-Aguero

As I've said, Son and Kane are in form but they aren't the best duo in world football behind an out of form Suarez and an in form Messi.
You are right. I forgot the Mpappe kid. I saw him on a game or two and he looked pretty peppey. So maybe Neymar and Mpappe? But are you kidding Cavanni? Sterling?? :dembelelol:

And we have our resident Chelsea boy who disagrees with the above .
Take a bow cretinousgoat cretinousgoat . You filthy motherfucking chave cuntpiece

Quit randomly neg repping me you fat fucking baboon, and I'll stop retaliating. End of.

And don't YOU dare accuse anyone else of being a fan of another club. The fucking irony, given your attitude on here to spurs!

You're a pathetic gooner maggot, and I am going to make it clear for the last time, if you tag me or neg me again, I am going to fuck your life up you paraplegic twatbag. Now....fuck off, before you get a hiding. Enjoy ignore spazztwat.

That's the spirit!

So wait, we DON'T care about the Caribou or FA Cups now?

I'm confused! ;-)

"We" ? :confused:

When Kane hangs up his boots will he have been happy to have won 2 or 3 Caramel or Fa Cups, whilst still being "one of our own"? Anyone with any sort of ambition wouldn't be happy with that. That's why Modric and Bale moved on. Do I blame them? No.

Would I blame Kane if he moved onto Madrid or Bayern or PSG, IF we continue our current track record of major trophies? No I wouldn't.

I hope you now understand.

When Kane hangs up his boots will he have been happy to have won 2 or 3 Caramel or Fa Cups, whilst still being "one of our own"? Anyone with any sort of ambition wouldn't be happy with that. That's why Modric and Bale moved on. Do I blame them? No.

Would I blame Kane if he moved onto Madrid or Bayern or PSG, IF we continue our current track record of major trophies? No I wouldn't.

I understand.

(backs away slowly from yet another overly-negative and cynical Spurs 'fan')

I think it comes down to this.
If we keep Harry Kane and the rest of our top players we will challenge for and win serious silverware.
If we sell Kane or any other of our top players we wont.
Chicken and Egg, innit

Aren't you a ray of sunshine!

Fuck it, if he goes he goes but it won't be until the summer or even next year.

Relax, dude!

I'm very relaxed, you seem to be the one venting.

Calm down mate, it's just a forum, you'll give yourself a coronary if you get upset over something some bloke wrote on the 'tinternet.

Hey cretinousgoat cretinousgoat
Im going nowhere chavcunt. Start fucking my life up right now baby. cos ill neg rep you till the day you fucking die. But lets not put the rest of the board through our litlle slap around. I await your pm with much anticipation ya steaming piece of shit. Dont let me down now, will you
I like him he's the biggest dickhead on here and saying it mildly this place is full of them. I enjoy his one trick pony limited vocabulary threats and constant apologist enic fan boy irrevelent responses. His inferiority masked by constant laughable intimidation He wages his personal little wars with so many of us which always puts a little smile as our little key board warrior pumps away as if a mafia don of the bedroom.

Obscene, backward but a triumph of stupidity.
Long may he remain
Old bald head Lewis's No1 cocksucker.

Back
Top Bottom