Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Iniesta's standing ovation was for the fact that after he scored that goal he displayed a shirt with Dani Jarque's name on it (the Espanyol captain who died the year before).

Espanyol fans would still hate him because he's Barca if it weren't for that.
Recently learned (blatant "I can read" post) that Poch was the Espanyol manager at the time. Nasty stuff, imagine if that was Hugo.

Just in case any thoughts of Real Madrid have entered his head.

Tonight's attendances.

Spurs 76,000 . Real 63,000

small time.
Oh. And just for kicks....

Chelsea, 41,000

2pz.gif

What records are left for him now then that he can realistically get?

- Top Spurs European Goalscorer (6 goals away)
- All time Spurs Top Goalscorer (140 goals away)
- All time Premier League Goalscorer (163 goals away)
- England all time Top Goalscorer (42 goals away)
There's shitloads of them mate
- Most Premier League goals at one club (85 goals away)
- Most consecutive Premier League games scored in (record is 11, by Vardy)
- Most goals in a PL season (record is 34, 14 goals away this season)
- Number of teams scored against in a PL season (17, he's on 9 so far this season)
- Most PL goals in a game (record is 5)
- Most PL hat-tricks (3 hat-tricks away)
- Most PL hat-tricks in a season (3 hat-tricks away)
- Most PL hat-tricks against a single opponent (needs 1 more against Leicester to equal the record of 3)
- Most goals in one season for Spurs (of course Clive Allen holds this record for Tottenham with 49, Kane is 21 goals off this record)

So he will probably break all these within a fortnight.

Kane-Son arguably best football duo in all leagues after Mess-Suarez?

I love Kane + Son but best minus those two? Having a laugh.
Not sure if you are basing it on current form because Suarez has been shit this season.
Based on form though, I'd say the front 3 for PSG or the front 4 of City (take your pic of which duo from those you'd like to pick).
Alli-Kane from last year is up there too.

I love Kane + Son but best minus those two? Having a laugh.
Not sure if you are basing it on current form because Suarez has been shit this season.
Based on form though, I'd say the front 3 for PSG or the front 4 of City (take your pic of which duo from those you'd like to pick).
Alli-Kane from last year is up there too.

Is Kane-Son vs front 3 of PSG or front 4 of City?

Back
Top Bottom