Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As per the nonsense FIFA Awards, list of 24 best of 2017, Kane whilst coming last still suggests he is recognised in the world.

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/docume...-tbffa_award_rankingpresslist2017_neutral.pdf

You just see what a load of bollocks this is with the name in 1st place: "Surname: Cristiano Ronaldo"

I'm no expert when it comes to Portuguese names, maybe someone can help me out here, but I'm pretty sure Cristiano is actually his first name.

Surprised they didn't just put CR7 in there instead.

You just see what a load of bollocks this is with the name in 1st place: "Surname: Cristiano Ronaldo"

I'm no expert when it comes to Portuguese names, maybe someone can help me out here, but I'm pretty sure Cristiano is actually his first name.

Surprised they didn't just put CR7 in there instead.
Lloris was the about the only person who voted for Kane and Pochettino, Kane is second top scorer for the year and is only the 14th best striker...

Must really suck for H and Poch having to hang out with so many preening, metro-wankers!

"Win or Lose; Fuck the award, gaffa... i just wanna go home"

He didn't make any of those comments in the article yet you are condemning it because of them, how does that work?

Except I didn't make any comments that condemn him yet you are condemning me because of it.
How does that work?

World class is a fairly straightforward concept. If you have techniques and skills that are undiminished in any league across the planet and set you amongst the the best of them, then you are world class.

Which is completely subjective and therefore cannot be measured.

Think Kane was on a recruiting mission last night. Met Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo. Join Tottenham Hotspur and win everything.
I know you're joking but I wouldn't take Neymar. You seen his behaviour at PSG lately? Fame and fortune has changed that kid big time.

One of the biggest brats in football.

Loved Cavani sticking it to him after Neymar got sent off smiling at the weekend scoring a beautiful free-kick in the last minute. There's your spot kick taker, Neymar, you weapon.

Back
Top Bottom