Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this sounds paranoid and rawkish but there is a vested media interest in the league's best players playing for man united it just gets them more 'ticks/likes/clicks' etc

I get it, but it drives me crazy. This team's finished 6th last year! But they're talked about as title comders by their media fans Andy Goldstein, Rio Ferdinand etc

I know this sounds paranoid and rawkish but there is a vested media interest in the league's best players playing for man united it just gets them more 'ticks/likes/clicks' etc

I get it, but it drives me crazy. This team's finished 6th last year! But they're talked about as title comders by their media fans Andy Goldstein, Rio Ferdinand etc

Brown paper bag work probably. Wouldn't surprise me if teams and players agents have the media in their pocket much like political parties do. Big them up in the news, raise the clubs/ players profile. Instant marketing opportunities and brand awareness towards the masses to gain more sheeple.

Emperors New Clothes and tings!

:dempsey: I'll take my tin foil hat off now

Last edited:
GagfpaE.jpg

Kane's skill, vision and finishing are now world class. His confidence and sheer determination register on the goat scale.

He'd walk into any national team on the planet. Except maybe Portugal.
343hnbo.jpg

To be honest, even though it was clear he had a good game last night, from my vantage point in the stadium I didn't realise just how good he was.

Those passes he's making are sublime, and are definitely improved on last season.

Having Son up front with him really seemed to help on that pitch. When he came deep to receive the ball Son was on his bike waiting for the through ball. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom