Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's surely at least level with Suarez when he was at his peak 4 years ago? With out the questionable eating habits that is.
It's difficult, because they are different players. Suarez at his best is an unstoppable machine who can singlehandedly destroy defences by creating his own chances.

Kane relies on his teammates a lot more. But Kane is a much better finisher/passer than Suarez whereas Suarez is way above him in dribbling.

I think Lewandowski and Kane are a better comparison to make, where for me Kane shades it slightly because he has more to his game through his passing and closing down. Lewandowki's pace is again much higher than Kane though.

If only Kane was as quick as Aguero, we would have a phenomenon like Messi/CR on our hands.

It's difficult, because they are different players. Suarez at his best is an unstoppable machine who can singlehandedly destroy defences by creating his own chances.

Kane relies on his teammates a lot more. But Kane is a much better finisher/passer than Suarez whereas Suarez is way above him in dribbling.

I think Lewandowski and Kane are a better comparison to make, where for me Kane shades it slightly because he has more to his game through his passing and closing down. Lewandowki's pace is again much higher than Kane though.

If only Kane was as quick as Aguero, we would have a phenomenon like Messi/CR on our hands.

I agree you can't compare them really. Though Kane doesn't have pace, he has strength and power which leaves defenders floundering much in the same way as a pacey player does - I think someone even recently described him as the fastest slow player around for that reason.

Harry Kane has been denied by the posts this season more times than any other player... and all 19 other clubs.

That's one stat I'd be happy to see revert to the mean.

Harry Kane is already in god-mode. If those post strikes start going in then his stats will just be silly.
I mean, I'm inclined to agree - but trying to hold back on my Spurs bias as best I can.

Gun to my head, I'd say our team is so much more creative than that Rodgers Liverpool side was. Suarez really was dragging them to a league challenge kicking and screaming.

Kane is amazing but benefits a lot from Eriksen and Dele.

I mean, I'm inclined to agree - but trying to hold back on my Spurs bias as best I can.

Gun to my head, I'd say our team is so much more creative than that Rodgers Liverpool side was. Suarez really was dragging them to a league challenge kicking and screaming.

Kane is amazing but benefits a lot from Eriksen and Dele.
Losing Suarez revealed how average they were. We're a far more complete team.

There isn't a defender in the world who wouldn't be scared of him tbh.

He has the brain (intelligence), lungs (fitness), heart (willpower) and feet (technique).

I love him

Kane is a pretty shit 4 season wonder, left foot, right foot, penalty taking, long shot, tap in merchant.

Certainly not world class... :kanehand:

Yeah right, he’s a fucking legend at 24! :kaneshh:

Pochettino on Kane today...

Not only English, I think in the world. For me Harry is one of the best in the world. It is too hard for me to find the word to describe him because in the last three seasons I am telling you how he is. I am in love, like the fans are in love, his team-mates are in love, not only because he scores goals but because how he is, a professional, humble.

Back
Top Bottom