Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to move on from the Kane era, whether it's this summer or next.

We unearthed a gem and he carried us to great heights ahead of schedule with a pretty poor backup cast for the most part.

Ultimately we became too reliant on him and developed an affliction unique to Spurs - "We can't possibly sign another striker... who'd want to be back up to Harry Kane????"

Funny every other big club manages it though eh?

He never actually got us over the line so it's time to move on now. Take the money get a DoF in and build a more balanced squad.

Son, Bale and Dele can fuck off too. Commentators raving about that front 4 when 50% of it is finished and it doesn't work as a unit.

We need to coach proper movement and go back to a young energetic team that leave it all on the pitch.

Not buried in the sand my friend. It's not a binary argument. Until I see proof that he leaked it, I'll allow him the benefit of the doubt.

And what proof will you accept ?

Something specifically written by him.
Or is the fact him and his agent have not denied it at all, not proof ?

Spurs fan royalty, Norman Giller with all his connections says Charlie Kane leaked it and they put Spurs on notice 3 weeks ago that Kane wanted out this summer by the way.

Why didn’t his agent document the ‘another season’ gentleman’s agreement contractually? So naive, Levy has form for this sort of action and changing his tune (lying)

1. His brother probably isn't the leak. It'll be another snide.
2. If he wants to go, he's not gonna make a statement saying he will stay.

Points addressed. Again.
1. I think that's unlikely, but neither of us have proof.
2. He doesn't have to say he will stay, just that the media reports are false, he will decide on his future later, and he's focused on the two games.

Does seem very fortunate that the content of the interview seems to have found us where we are now with him. If he had signed and pledged his future to us last weekend,, the interview would have been void really

Back
Top Bottom