Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am still pretty pissed off that he leaked this before 2 really important matches for European qualification. Now we're fucked.

He should have instead led the team, galvanised them, and ensured they can win the final 2 games.
Then, if he wants to leave, hand in a transfer request after the season is finished. That means he loses his bonuses, but would make his intentions clear.
IF. IF he leaked it. I'm sure someone leaked it but I believe it was without his knowledge. He wants to leave on good terms and if he waits till Monday morning when the season is done, no one can have a go at him. Some snide cunt saw stars and a chance to make a name and leaked it. Guaranteed.

I’m just not sure I can see anyone paying the money for him this summer

For all their spending City have never spent over 60 mil On a player, are they going to spend nearly triple that on a 28 year old

My prediction is that city and Utd test us with offers in the 80-90 mil mark and levy tells them to fuck off

Unless Kane refuses to train and really kicks up a fuss which again I don’t see as likely , I still think he’ll be here for at least another season
They might. He's a fucking unique player but I reckon it depends on champions League. Win and they won't, lose and they will.

IF. IF he leaked it. I'm sure someone leaked it but I believe it was without his knowledge. He wants to leave on good terms and if he waits till Monday morning when the season is done, no one can have a go at him. Some snide cunt saw stars and a chance to make a name and leaked it. Guaranteed.
We've had this same discussion many times now.
You haven't addressed 2 points:

a) His brother is in charge of CK66, who leaked it to all the media outlets. It's inconceivable that his brother would go against his wishes.
b) He could have come out with a statement saying the media stories are not true, he's fully focused on these 2 games, and he'll make his mind up regarding his future after the Euros.

Oh fuck off. It’s this kind of bullshit attitude that is starting to make me nauseated.

Get your tongue out of his arsehole ffs.

No, I can’t blame him for leaving, with all the lack of ambition from Levy Hotspur FC...BUT I’m not going to ‘wish him well’ or hope he goes onto win things. I hope he wins fuck all elsewhere and realises he will never be as loved at another club. The moment that deal goes through, he’s dead to me, and my energies will continue to be invested into getting continually disappointed by Spurs.
Can you honestly say you've not had your tongue in his arsehole for the last 7 seasons? I most certainly have. We'd all absolutely love him to stay and win silverware with us, but, obviously he can sense that his chance is now I don't blame him one bit for wanting out... Thank him, wish him well and re-build, that's what's needed for us... whether you like it or not!

Fair enough.But it would have to have been on of his inner circle, i presume.And with Harry thats family.

Can you honestly say you've not had your tongue in his arsehole for the last 7 seasons? I most certainly have. We'd all absolutely love him to stay and win silverware with us, but, obviously he can sense that his chance is now I don't blame him one bit for wanting out... Thank him, wish him well and re-build, that's what's needed for us... whether you like it or not!

Nope, of course I have. But the moment he leaves spurs, he's no longer my concern so I will not 'wish him well' or 'hope he wins trophies'.

My concern lies solely with Tottenham - WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! (See I can be passive aggressive too, you little fucker!).

If he goes, I hope we use the money well

For all their spending City have never spent over 60 mil On a player, are they going to spend nearly triple that on a 28 year old

My prediction is that city and Utd test us with offers in the 80-90 mil mark and levy tells them to fuck off

Unless Kane refuses to train and really kicks up a fuss which again I don’t see as likely , I still think he’ll be here for at least another season
They might. He's a fucking unique player but I reckon it depends on champions League. Win and they won't, lose and they will

Nope, of course I have. But the moment he leaves spurs, he's no longer my concern so I will not 'wish him well' or 'hope he wins trophies'.

My concern lies solely with Tottenham - WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! (See I can be passive aggressive too, you little fucker!).

If he goes, I hope we use the money well
Passive aggressive lol. Followed by you little fucker. ..had me in stitches. Cheers man

We've had this same discussion many times now.
You haven't addressed 2 points:

a) His brother is in charge of CK66, who leaked it to all the media outlets. It's inconceivable that his brother would go against his wishes.
b) He could have come out with a statement saying the media stories are not true, he's fully focused on these 2 games, and he'll make his mind up regarding his future after the Euros.
1. His brother probably isn't the leak. It'll be another snide.
2. If he wants to go, he's not gonna make a statement saying he will stay.

Points addressed. Again.

You still have your head buried firmly in the sand I see.

Of course it was with his agreement.

I am still pretty pissed off that he leaked this before 2 really important matches for European qualification. Now we're fucked.

He should have instead led the team, galvanised them, and ensured they can win the final 2 games.
Then, if he wants to leave, hand in a transfer request after the season is finished. That means he loses his bonuses, but would make his intentions clear.

It's not Harry Kane's fault we just lost at home to Aston Villa, leak or not. We're a poor side currently with a tea boy as a manager and zero confidence throughout the players and staff. They are the reasons that we lost and will probably lose to Leicester.

If he is, all those numpties saying Kane is this and that right now will no doubt be declaring their love and adoration for him next season the moment he's scored a few goals once again.

None more fickle than football fans.

If he is, all those numpties saying Kane is this and that right now will no doubt be declaring their love and adoration for him next season the moment he's scored a few goals.

None more fickle than football fans.
True, but thats football fans for you.
I have slated him for the timing of the news leak,so am as guilty myself.

Back
Top Bottom