Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane may have agreed a deal but Levy will not agree unless its on his terms, look how much he has lost by not selling players
and maybe thats why its came out that Kane wants to go (because Levy won't let him)
That negotiation is going to be tense and get ugly.

Watch Levy hold up for enough to put Man City on the brink of falling foul of FFP. Make it so they can only sign Kane all summer.

That negotiation is going to be tense and get ugly.

Watch Levy hold up for enough to put Man City on the brink of falling foul of FFP. Make it so they can only sign Kane all summer.

Might be the only way is for them to offer £100m and a couple of players like Ake and Torres.

I thought from the minute reguilon scored his belter,Kane looked uninterested. He was playing too wide as well,for me.
He's gone. That much is clear ,well I see it that way anyway. I just hope we get top Dollar for him and it's done after the EUROs,so should England win it,we can remind citeh fans he was a a spur and not one of them when England won it. Like Blackpool fans do to Everton ref Alan Ball and 66.
Pathetic,but it's all we've got.

If kane goes i say good luck & thank you
he has been a good player for us, but he has to remember in the big important matches has he turned up?

Has the team usually turned up in big matches? No. I know we're as close to a one man team at times as it gets, but stop acting like Harry Kane is responsible for our other 10 players that start games.

The whole reason Kane's leaving?

Daniel. Fucking. Levy. The cancer of this beautiful football club. Wish it were the other way around. The bald gremlin getting kicked out and Harry staying.

Getting angry now after a restless night and actually Kane can do one the entitled prick - he is allowed to better himself because he is one of the best strikers in the world? All these years of vitriol and anger to Sol Campbell but as one of the best defenders in the world wasn’t he entitled to better himself? And at least he had the decency to honour the contract he signed - don’t expect him to lose any sleep over it but every time he plays against us he’ll be getting booed from me!
We didnt need Campbell to honour his contract. We needed him to accept a new one and then get sold so the club that trained him, us, get something out of it. Running a contract down and then get a huge signing on fee with fuckin arsecunts was as judas as it gets. You are so completely wrong about this.

I'm not so sure football is just pay for success like people keep saying. Look at Leicester, vardy is still there. They even beat chelski in the cup, hand ball or no handball. Look at villa, didn't grealish go down and then come back up with them? Didn't we try to buy him a few times?

Harry always said he would stay as long as the club matched his ambition. Maybe he does know who the new manager is... Maybe he's had enough of Levy like Poch did.

It's tragic to see him go but can't blame him.

Looks like the Poch era was a blip in Levy's tenure and it was luck, and when it happened he let his ego get in the way trying to be a business man. Cunt.

Could he possibly be sad we missed out on Europe? Or that our performance was bad and we lost? Maybe he will go, maybe he will stay, but there are a few reasons for his demeaner.

Such mixed feelings about Levy right now. No club gets transfers right all the time and managerial appointments.

Not gonna lie, I adore our new stadium but what's the point in a new car with no petrol?

C'mon fellas, let's just appreciate what Harry has done for us over the years... he's an absolute superstar and definitely deserves better. I most definitely wouldn't hold a grudge against him if he buggers off to City, United however is a sideward step imo... touch wood the best team in England stump up the cash so HK can go to the win the trophies he desires!

I get the feeling the outline of a deal to City is already in place. He will move next week and the new manager will be announced a day or two later after the transfer. Anyone wanting to know Fridays euromillions numbers just send a message

C'mon fellas, let's just appreciate what Harry has done for us over the years... he's an absolute superstar and definitely deserves better. I most definitely wouldn't hold a grudge against him if he buggers off to City, United however is a sideward step imo... touch wood the best team in England stump up the cash so HK can go to the win the trophies he desires!

Oh fuck off. It’s this kind of bullshit attitude that is starting to make me nauseated.

Get your tongue out of his arsehole ffs.

No, I can’t blame him for leaving, with all the lack of ambition from Levy Hotspur FC...BUT I’m not going to ‘wish him well’ or hope he goes onto win things. I hope he wins fuck all elsewhere and realises he will never be as loved at another club. The moment that deal goes through, he’s dead to me, and my energies will continue to be invested into getting continually disappointed by Spurs.

I think that 99% on here don't begrudge him, and it's the frustration at the understanding of his needing to leave that's the worst about all of this. Most of us wish him a the best and hope to see him lift silverware. It just really fucking sucks that it couldn't be with us.

I thought we had gotten past this when Bale left the first time. In the span of ten years, we had two of the best players in the world in their absolute prime and what did we do with them? Watched them walk out the door because...

We couldn't match their ambition.

I get the feeling the outline of a deal to City is already in place. He will move next week and the new manager will be announced a day or two later after the transfer. Anyone wanting to know Fridays euromillions numbers just send a message
IF he's going, I'd much rather it was all wrapped up as soon as the season finishes and before the Euro's.

Don't want another protracted summer of "will he, won't he" - give the new manager the courtesy of knowing where he stands with the squad and any potential transfer funds he has available.

I am still pretty pissed off that he leaked this before 2 really important matches for European qualification. Now we're fucked.

He should have instead led the team, galvanised them, and ensured they can win the final 2 games.
Then, if he wants to leave, hand in a transfer request after the season is finished. That means he loses his bonuses, but would make his intentions clear.

I’m just not sure I can see anyone paying the money for him this summer

For all their spending City have never spent over 60 mil On a player, are they going to spend nearly triple that on a 28 year old

My prediction is that city and Utd test us with offers in the 80-90 mil mark and levy tells them to fuck off

Unless Kane refuses to train and really kicks up a fuss which again I don’t see as likely , I still think he’ll be here for at least another season

I am still pretty pissed off that he leaked this before 2 really important matches for European qualification. Now we're fucked.

He should have instead led the team, galvanised them, and ensured they can win the final 2 games.
Then, if he wants to leave, hand in a transfer request after the season is finished. That means he loses his bonuses, but would make his intentions clear.
I cant and wont forgive him for this.
Even if it was one of his team,and wasn't meant to happen.He should have come out and publicly apolagised.

Back
Top Bottom