Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if referring is for this post but in todays game caicedo stamps on gravenbach no card or review. Then goal is disallowed bcos endo in offside position blocks chav player who is not even marking the goal score VVD. Who is having his shirt pulled by chilwell. No Hdf did they pull that up and not the blocks on Vic?
Because consistency doesn't exist with VAR officials

rik mayall bottom GIF
There's always one!!
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

lets sign this guy, when we get a corner 4 us in the 90 min , is guy time to shine.
i can so see it ,the whole stadium buzzing knowing he will run at the keeper ,we score we win the title klopp goes insane, ange doing a victory lap with this guy on his shoulder

fat-boy-shaking.gif
As long as Levy brings back the Pie and Pint for a fiver I'm there! :angryscouser:

This guy is a prime example of our new scouting approach - assess them on their mental attributes not just the physical - hes got both. Top man

This guy is a prime example of our new scouting approach - assess them on their mental attributes not just the physical - hes got both. Top man

Too right..... The Ndombele scars had better run deep and long.

Shocking dereliction of duty from Hitchens & Poch. The sloppy cunts literally burned the thick end of 120m quid in one fell swoop.

Last edited:
Nice for Vic to finally get a clean sheet for the first time in months! Didn’t have a whole lot to do! But the guy is so brave! A lot of keepers bottle that one agaisnt zaniola but he throws his body on the line and makes a fantastic save!

Too right..... The Ndombele scars had better run deep and long.
Nah, that's just me.

Concentrating San Antonio Spurs GIF by NBA

Shocking dereliction of duty from Hitchens & Poch. The sloppy cunts literally burned the thick end of 120m quid in one fell swoop.
We're all assuming a fair bit of the implied positive narrative here.

Vicario could have traveled to Barnet just to razz/spook his young competition more than to actually support him (Josh Keeley).

Nah, that's just me.

Concentrating San Antonio Spurs GIF by NBA

We're all assuming a fair bit of the implied positive narrative here.

Vicario could have traveled to Barnet just to razz/spook his young competition more than to actually support him (Josh Keeley).

This is an ridiculously weak attempt at 'diversion'.

....Anyway I said "deep" (as in meaningful) - I wasn't talking about a tragic, misguided fanboy crush.

Guglielmo Vicario’s phone call with Postecoglou​

The Italian shared details of his conversation with his gaffer.

“He called me and it was a very good call. He knew everything about me, about my past, my style of play and my character. He said to me a very important and proud thing saying that we both started from the bottom and went through our struggles of life and our career. That for me at that time was so important to hear about the man, and I have no doubts to join him and to join Spurs because I think we can do brilliant work together,” Vicario said.

Back
Top Bottom