Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what happens when the refs do not give blocking the 'keeper as foul (OBSTRUCTION). In this case, if this is their first corner (3rd min), then he did give a foul on Vic. So what is the difference between this and those by Brentford, Everton and City? Answer absolutely NOTHING.

There is 2 examples there. The second one not given is more of a foul.

You can say we need to bring a second player, then they bring a 3rd? it's just stupidity.

Call the foul because it's a foul every time.

Not denying that these are all fouls but I seem to remember a Sunday League ref telling me that Obstruction wasn't in the Laws any more, i.e. it's either a foul (direct free kick) or not.

lets sign this guy, when we get a corner 4 us in the 90 min , is guy time to shine.
i can so see it ,the whole stadium buzzing knowing he will run at the keeper ,we score we win the title klopp goes insane, ange doing a victory lap with this guy on his shoulder

fat-boy-shaking.gif

Not sure if referring is for this post but in todays game caicedo stamps on gravenbach no card or review. Then goal is disallowed bcos endo in offside position blocks chav player who is not even marking the goal score VVD. Who is having his shirt pulled by chilwell. No Hdf did they pull that up and not the blocks on Vic?

Back
Top Bottom