Guglielmo Vicario

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got him in my fantasy team btw, benched him against United, but this week he and Udogie both paid off nicely.

His work with the ball at his feet is an underrated aspect of his game. But you can also see that traditional Buffon style Italian shot stopper schooling in him and that will probably always be his biggest strength.

I'm not certain that he will displace Donnarumma for Italy. But if he keeps these performances up then surely a discussion must at least be had.

His work with the ball at his feet is an underrated aspect of his game. But you can also see that traditional Buffon style Italian shot stopper schooling in him and that will probably always be his biggest strength.

I'm not certain that he will displace Donnarumma for Italy. But if he keeps these performances up then surely a discussion must at least be had.
Donnarumma hasn’t pulled up trees since he went to PSG but it’s a situation like De Gea and Lloris where even if it’s obvious that Vicario is outperforming him, he’s got so much credit in the bank from Euro 2021 and being a prodigy in Milan (Maignan has been an improvement on him, though people won’t admit it), that he’s going to have to be bad a lot longer than he was good for casual opinion to turn on him.

Very composed with the ball, not only short passes - but also couple longer kicks to the wing. Night and day when we compare it with Hugo :) Progress he made since Brentford in this area is really stunning

This topic became much less active now that the haters are gone.
He is world class and could become the best in the world.

I've been very impressed with the last 2 games. Totally dominating and very good distribution. The first game was clearly all nerves. Nice scouting for him as nobody else was on this guy.

Back
Top Bottom