Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to get frustrated when non Spurs-supporting bods would go wow at something he’d done in an England match “well he does that every week for us, even when the cameras aren’t there y’know”.
Random example, the 86-87 Pleat season. No MOTD cameras home to Saints and a 2-0 win. From his own half out on right picked out a Steve Hodge run coming in from the left. It dropped to him about 15 yards from goal, and at full stretch he poked it past Shilton. Saw it from the shelf, we were playing right to left. You can all envisage it now, can’t you?
That freekick at Wimbledon in the 2-0. Absolutely belted from a short run up.
Never seen skill like it

One of those players, like the late Davie Cooper, who were touched by genius. Hopefully he can get well soon and start frustrating us all again on TV

One of those players, like the late Davie Cooper, who were touched by genius. Hopefully he can get well soon and start frustrating us all again on TV

Yep.

Souness had same or similar procedure years ago I think and became more conciliatory.

Maybe Hoddle will have received some Spurs stents to enable him to be a touch more generous!

Yep.

Souness had same or similar procedure years ago I think and became more conciliatory.

Maybe Hoddle will have received some Spurs stents to enable him to be a touch more generous!
I don’t mind being frustrated by pundits as long as there is a basis in reality, as Glenn’s usually are, but when they are just relentless boosterism or delusion like virtually every ex dipper or Robbie Savage then it’s just annoying.

Apparently saying how good we are as a club and that we are his tip for this season's Champions League.

Alert: just been rushed back to intensive care.

Clearly not enough stents!!!@

Good news on speed of recovery.

Back
Top Bottom