Glenn Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When apparent 'jokes' go bad, eh?
First rule of comedy: know your audience!

He’s an arsehole, and of all the posters on this forum, the one least likely to be a genuine Spurs fan. I don’t think I’ve seen a single post of his that looked like it came from someone who supports us.

You get miserable twats, arrogant twats, and rude twats, but I still don’t doubt that they’re supporters. This twat is just a mediocre troll with a poor grasp of basic English.

I’ve kind of warmed to Savage. Never thought I’d say that, but he’s become a likeable twat.

Nah he'll always be a snotty twat.

Still fantastic to see Glenn looking well, came up on my facebook this morning that it was 5 years ago since i bumped into him watching my son playing over bishops stortford

Last edited:
Those of you with BT will have seen this but in case you haven't, this interview with Glenn is a must-watch. He's talking to Robbie Savage, also taking part are Paul Ince and Steve Sidwell who were in the studio with him, as well as Simon Daniels, the sound engineer who knew first aid and gave Glenn CPR, saved his life.

You may not like Savage (or Ince to a lesser extent) but they come across wonderfully in this (as do Sidwell and Daniels). Genuine, warm, real friends. If you're Glenn's friend, you're my friend.

It almost brought a tear to my eye, but thank god, he's looking really well. Says he might make make it back on TV for the NLD

:adesalute:

Those of you with BT will have seen this but in case you haven't, this interview with Glenn is a must-watch. He's talking to Robbie Savage, also taking part are Paul Ince and Steve Sidwell who were in the studio with him, as well as Simon Daniels, the sound engineer who knew first aid and gave Glenn CPR, saved his life.

You may not like Savage (or Ince to a lesser extent) but they come across wonderfully in this (as do Sidwell and Daniels). Genuine, warm, real friends. If you're Glenn's friend, you're my friend.

It almost brought a tear to my eye, but thank god, he's looking really well. Says he might make make it back on TV for the NLD

:adesalute:

Very moving indeed. Went through a similar incident with a friends Dad. Certainly stays with you and shows how fragile life can be. My friends Dad was lucky that the very next person down the ski slope was a French Cardiac Surgeon on an afternoon off. If that guy hadn't been there it would have been game over.

I find it mind boggling that kids are forced to partake in such intense levels of eduction at a young age but life skills like these are left off the curriculum. We seem too bothered about making kids into machines to earn money for 'the man' than anything actually useful.

I need a refresher but I still remember 'ABC' and other basic first aid from the Scouts.

Should be compulsory. More useful than religious studies FFS

Nice to have Glenn back on TV.

Back
Top Bottom