Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be interesting to see what role he plays under Mourinho...if at all.

He can be utilised across many positions. Based on the formation we went for on Saturday he could literally fill in where Winks, Lucas or Dele played, possibly even Sonny. I reckon the only way he doesn't stay is if Jose thinks that the rest of his fee could be utilised more elsewhere but talent wise I'm sure he is of interest to the new setup.

Hard working, gets stuck in, has skill, class and effort so he ticks many boxes. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Really not sure LoCelso has a future under Mourinho, I'd say the same for Ndombele

If money is tight then these are two players that Mou might think can be sacrificed in order to raised funds for players he does want. By not taking up the LoCelso option he has an immediate 40 odd million to spend and Ndombele should fetch what we paid for him. Could be enough for Bruno Fernandes and a couple of defenders

Really not sure LoCelso has a future under Mourinho, I'd say the same for Ndombele

If money is tight then these are two players that Mou might think can be sacrificed in order to raised funds for players he does want. By not taking up the LoCelso option he has an immediate 40 odd million to spend and Ndombele should fetch what we paid for him. Could be enough for Bruno Fernandes and a couple of defenders
Mourinho isn't a clown. Ndombele and Lo Celso are surely in starrinf lineup by quality.

I do worry for Ndombele. I feel Mourinho will go for safety in midfield and let his front four create for themselves rather than Ndombele who likes to take risks with his amazing through ball quality.

I will be so happy to be proven wrong as Ndombele is going to be world class somewhere, would rather it be here.

Chris Cowlin (the guy on the right) does loads of Spurs videos on You Tube and is supposed to be very much ITK of what's going on. I don't think what he says can be easily disregarded.
Mate, he knows naff all, despite having posh seats where all the celebs are. I mean his almost daily stadium update video he kept saying it will be ready!

Like the rest of us, he can make educated guesses. Many people know people at the club (I do) but trust me if someone leaks so info out they are either a) making it up b) deliberately leaking it in the hope it gets out there. This even if it's false info or true. c) They too (the insiders) are making an educated guess d) Cowlin isn't even on the list of people who the Club will drop a few snippets to.

Lo celso is not a typical Mourinho type player but N'Dombele certainly is. He is very similar to Michael Essien who Mourinho absolutely loved so wouldn't worry about him at all.

Mate, he knows naff all, despite having posh seats where all the celebs are. I mean his almost daily stadium update video he kept saying it will be ready!

Like the rest of us, he can make educated guesses. Many people know people at the club (I do) but trust me if someone leaks so info out they are either a) making it up b) deliberately leaking it in the hope it gets out there. This even if it's false info or true. c) They too (the insiders) are making an educated guess d) Cowlin isn't even on the list of people who the Club will drop a few snippets to.
Coming to realise that about the guy, thanks for the heads up from yourself and a few others on here :thumbup:

I hope Jose will use Ndombele, Levy will expect him to, he isn't just going to hand over money for a replacement.

We don't have an option not to buy Lo Celso. If we qualify for Europe (Europa League or CL) then we have the obligation to buy him. It's been said a 1000 times and there's no ambiguity. I would be surprised if Jose doesn't get us to Europe.

Besides, Ndombele and Lo Celso are two of the most gifted players at the club and I don't think Jose is a moron so I expect him to recognise this.

It seems like Alli will own that number 10 position and he's not displacing Son. So he will probably battle moura for that right ring spot or winks/ndombele for that midfield role. Dier is a cert.

I didn't like the fact that Eriksen came on instead of him at the weekend but Jose knows best right?

Lo Celso will be a good player in the end.

why is everyone writing LC off as "not a mourinho player". From what I've seen of him he plays with a real level of energy and aggression. Has a decent turn of pace and good footballing brain.

I could list a dozen players similar that have excelled under Jose.

Back
Top Bottom