Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe We were wrong and Poch was right but his performance was no worse than recent Eriksen performances and he will get better and we need to stick with him.

I'm not sure about that. I saw Gio slide in a few times for a tackle at least.

I think you're spot on about sticking with him to give him match time. Eriksen's confidence is shot anyway and I feel the best way to fix that is to bring him on when we are 3 up like Red Star.

Who knows...perhaps Poch is right and it's the players who are just a bunch of cunts.

Chris Cowlin (the guy on the right) does loads of Spurs videos on You Tube and is supposed to be very much ITK of what's going on. I don't think what he says can be easily disregarded.

We lose Lo Celso if we, as a club, decide not to take up the option. The only trigger is that if we get CL, we *have* to buy him.

There’s no drama here - he’s ours.

100% ours next season, if we finish top 4 we have to buy him, if we don't, we need to buy him (and we will). It's all just to save money for Betis/Spurs around the PSG sell on clause.

Chris Cowlin (the guy on the right) does loads of Spurs videos on You Tube and is supposed to be very much ITK of what's going on. I don't think what he says can be easily disregarded.
He hangs around the stadium a lot, and filmed stuff during the construction. This doesn't qualify him as a respected ITK on transfers and the ins and outs of dealings with other clubs any more than you or I

He hangs around the stadium a lot, and filmed stuff during the construction. This doesn't qualify him as a respected ITK on transfers and the ins and outs of dealings with other clubs any more than you or I
He is certainly not the worst of the lot, but many football vloggers find themselves way more important than the club and the team they are supporting.

We lose Lo Celso if we, as a club, decide not to take up the option. The only trigger is that if we get CL, we *have* to buy him.

There’s no drama here - he’s ours.
Unless of course the player himself refuses to sign and gets a better deal in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom