Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I absolutely love about this wonderful place is going for a meal. The food is superb, particularly the meat/fish. Beef and lamb simply melt in your mouth and all local produce, then there's a white van outside my local every Tuesday that sells freshly caught fish. Loads of different desserts in the pubs too but most popular by far ??? plain old jelly and ice cream.
The only thing I'll add to that is;
You go into a pub/cafe/restaurant and they have the menu with "Soup of the Day". You ask what the soup is and without fail you're told " vegetable", everywhere, every day, always.

Slight exaggeration, it's 99 times out of 100

Half agree with you.
We should pay Eriksen whatever it takes for him to stay.
And we should also sign Lo Celso

Eriksen has never been a money issue, just a wish to go to Real Madrid.

A large contract is waiting on his signature ( some rumours say it's already signed) so probably staying on a new contract.

Lo Celso could be done in next couple of days it sounds like, early next week latest

Eriksen has never been a money issue, just a wish to go to Real Madrid.

A large contract is waiting on his signature ( some rumours say it's already signed) so probably staying on a new contract.

Lo Celso could be done in next couple of days it sounds like, early next week latest

Yep.

Eriksen had a plan of how he would like his career to go as a youngster. He is the heir to Michael Laudrup in Denmark so naturally the Spanish big two were the pinnacle (not both as Laudrup did though!). Ajax were the development stepping stone - a big club with history and prestige but also a place where football education is paramount. Then we became the next step - regular football at a higher level and competing against top class players and opponents every week.

Plans however do not always follow through and it might be that he in fact is not that into the big two in Spain anymore. Who knows...

Unpopular opinion

I couldn't give a shit if we sign Lo Celso or not and would prefer just to pay Eriksen what it takes for him to stay.

I see Lo Celso as an upgrade on Lamela personally. I think Ceballos would have been the Eriksen replacement and us losing interest in him means the club believe Eriksen will stay.

It'll be interesting to see what Lamela's role is if we sign Lo Celso and Eriksen stays.

Back
Top Bottom