Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually, I think I am. Oops 🥴
No worries. Feckers are welcome to him. We ain't babysitting a young talent just for Real to take him back if he's half decent.
I still find it very hard to believe that we are still going to sign him even if Eriksen stays. To me that would be a real statement from Levy about our ambitions for next season.

With Eriksen, Dele, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Son and Kane as our attacking options we would have a squad that has no excuse not to challenge for trophies.
I used to feel similarly, but there's way too much smoke on this one, and way too little certainty of Eriksen going. We are definitely at a nexus point though where we will be showing some enormous bollocks if they're both in the squad next season.

He's been seen in Greggs in Wood Green getting a steak bake....He's here chaps and chapesses

Well I was talking to Glen Miller, Elvis Presley and Jim Reeves in our local this weekend (they do the cabaret on a Saturday night) and they said he'd been spotted in Killarney Supervalu buying soda bread and a bottle of red lemonade for the ferry trip over to UK so that might tie in with your account. :thumbup:🍀

Last edited:
From that fews games I had seen him played for Argentina, he plays like Van Der Vart. Cultured left foot, good passer, average pace, shields well against bigger players, 0.3 goals/game ratio type player.

Him alongside Sissoko and Ndombele in midfield will be ideal
That's exactly what me and my brother were saying. Great left foot and really good, just like VdV was, at first time finishing/passing. Added energy without the ball and a more combative side make for a great CM

Well I was talking to Glen Miller and Jim Reeves in our local this weekend (they do the cabaret on a Saturday night) and they both said he'd been spotted in Killarney Supervalu buying soda bread and a bottle of red lemonade for the ferry trip over to UK so that might tie in with your account. :thumbup:🍀
Can you still get red lemonade? I remember that as a kid.

I also remember Cavan Cola.That was nice as i recall.

What I absolutely love about this wonderful place is going for a meal. The food is superb, particularly the meat/fish. Beef and lamb simply melt in your mouth and all local produce, then there's a white van outside my local every Tuesday that sells freshly caught fish. Loads of different desserts in the pubs too but most popular by far ??? plain old jelly and ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom