Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Him kissing their badge wasn't about you, it was about him, his new club and their supporters. When a player moves from Spurs it is nice if they still show love for our club and us fans, but they should also be allowed and expected to show love for their new club.

If your girlfriend sucks off another dude it's bad. If your ex blows her new boyfriend it's ok.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about Madrid fans, as a Spurs fan I only care about me and Spurs, this is my bubble.

As I said, picking a choosing when a player does something makes fans looks like twats and full of double standards (me included). Those that are casting their stones at N'Koudou must also do the same at every other player to wear another clubs shirt. I happen to place match day as the be all and end all in importance, as these days are what it is all about. When fans sing their heroes names, cheer and clap them when they do something well. I don't hear Chelsea fans singing or cheering N'Koudou, but I have heard them cheers Roberts name, that is when rival fans are taking the piss. N'koudou is not wearing the shirt with pride or honour, not under a flyover in Neasdon with a bunch of 10 year olds on a five-a-side court. Wrong, yes but pales into insignificance compared to match day and what that represents.

Bale didn't show me any respect when he kissed Madrid's badge, quite the opposite. He kicked me in the nuts the fucking big eared cunt.

Gibbon-headed boyohood-club cunt.

Loved-AVB-so-much-he-fucked-right-off new-badge-kissing refuse-to-learn-Spanish cunt

Not contributing anything to the current debate I know, just wanted to get that off my chest

So when we lost in the FA Cup semi to Chelsea, it doesn't bother if a spurs player might have played, got home, stuck on a Chelsea top and went out in public?
:deledoubt: It's the close season and he was playing football with a few kids.

Stupid teenager guilty of being stupid teenager but he's been slaughtered like the anti-christ... or BAE... maybe he'll turn into the next messiah after a good run of games down the left as well then?

I'm more worried about some of you adults to be honest
:dembelelol:

3040444-inline-i-1-doritos-manchild.gif

No. My first thoughts when I saw it was what a tit.
Seeing this bothers me more. But you are saying that is no way near as bad because he got paid.
chelsea-players-from-left-graham-roberts-kevin-wilson-peter-nicholas-picture-id543424324
I think the fact he was PLAYING for Chelsea at the time is the reason he was wearing it!
Be honest, if Graham Roberts was the only Chelsea player wearing a Spurs shirt in that photo, it would've looked very odd!

Besides, Roberts was towards the end of his career... he'd already won trophies with us in his Prime...
Plus he's clearly STILL a Spurs fan today!

Some people need to Chill. He's made a massive mistake, for sure, probably it was a prank from his mate that he fell for too.

Seen Roberts, a legendary captain of ours, wore their shirt, he wore it every week, wore it with pride, wanted to win for them. Then there was Greaves, Hoddle. The list is endless when you also add into other clubs. Point here is they were not wearing it at a poxy 5 aside match with a bunch of school kids. They proudly wore it on a match day, when they represent the club and the fans defending it with pride for their fans.

Those demanding his head on a stick have just condemned half the club legends they applauded that walked out on the turf at The Finale only a month or so ago. What about at the end of a cup final when players swap shirts, many will wear them too?

Be careful how you aim your hate, you will have few players left to hail lest you be called out for double standards.

Normally I agree with a lot you say, but certainly not on this matter.

On one side you have a player that has played for Chelsea, like the above, in another era, when Chelsea was more like Crystal Palace is today and wore their shirt, while playing for them.

I'd expect them all to have given their all for Chelsea back then; Hazard, Roberts, Greaves and Hoddle. It will take a long time before you see one of ours wearing their shirt again. Times have changed.

On the other side you have a player that is contracted to Tottenham, who just lost to one of the two biggest rivals (three if you count West Ham), wear the shirt of the club that has taken the blood-dripping oil money from the Russian crook that is Roman Abramovic.

He is contracted to Spurs and should behave thereafter. He had a shocker and must take the consequences. He won't play for us again.

He didn't understand. On this evidence, neither did you.

How has he not learnt Spanish? He's been there 4 years already!

Seems I'm being a bit unfair to him in this, he was massively prepped for this but he makes a fairly decent fist of it here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNElrcoMqs

He never does post match soundbites and when he does do unscripted media stuff its in English and then translated. Like this interview with Carlos Herrera, one of Spain's two leading sports radio journalists on the country's leading sports show...

Bale, en El Partido de las 12: "No ganar una final es un fracaso tan grande como quedar último"

Normally I agree with a lot you say, but certainly not on this matter.

On one side you have a player that has played for Chelsea, like the above, in another era, when Chelsea was more like Crystal Palace is today and wore their shirt, while playing for them.

I'd expect them all to have given their all for Chelsea back then; Hazard, Roberts, Greaves and Hoddle. It will take a long time before you see one of ours wearing their shirt again. Times have changed.

On the other side you have a player that is contracted to Tottenham, who just lost to one of the two biggest rivals (three if you count West Ham), wear the shirt of the club that has taken the blood-dripping oil money from the Russian crook that is Roman Abramovic.

He is contracted to Spurs and should behave thereafter. He had a shocker and must take the consequences. He won't play for us again.

He didn't understand. On this evidence, neither did you.
Chelsea is Chelsea mate. They have ALWAYS been rivals, they were hated back then as much as today, nothing has changed in that regard. Where they were in the league changes nothing and has no relevance what so ever on a measure of rivalry. By saying that you are laying the foundations for making excuses for those that have proudly worn their shirt like the names I have mentioned. Take this as a polite fuck off, when you attempt to call me out on "not understanding", I am offended by that remark, so, politely fuck off!!

I am NOT making excuses for him, what he did was wrong but if you are casting stones you have to cast them at others and stop making excuses for them or it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Seems I'm being a bit unfair to him in this, he was massively prepped for this but he makes a fairly decent fist of it here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNElrcoMqs

He never does post match soundbites and when he does do unscripted media stuff its in English and then translated. Like this interview with Carlos Herrera, one of Spain's two leading sports radio journalists on the country's leading sports show...

Bale, en El Partido de las 12: "No ganar una final es un fracaso tan grande como quedar último"

Respect players that embrace a new culture doing a McManaman. He seems to be doing a Beckham which is not really learning but still getting along. At least he's not doing an Owen.

Because he's a football player from France mate. I'm not defending him, I'm having a pop at our double standards as fans. It makes fan look like twats.

Please explain...?

Cos, at best, all I'm seeing is one hell of a flawed connection between this and the Roberts or Bale scenarios you describe...

G*N had no obligation of any kind to wear that shirt in public, let alone let himself be photographed alongside a fucking gooner in it for instagram(*).

(*The stupidity makes me more and more mad each time I consider it!)

Love to see him pull this shit with Boca Juniors/River Plate or another similarly combustible dynamic.

Would put these accusations of over-reacting into perspective quite quickly I'd imagine.

If it doesn't offend some of you then fine, how very modern and liberal of you, but you can give up your right to get pissy about any matters of loyalty, dedication, commitment etc, because it all stems from 'the shirt'.... Ever wonder why we see so little of this kind of shit (like I said earlier, Fabregas pre-Barca was the last example I can recall and that was seemingly under a degree of duress)?

That's BECAUSE it's so obvious and easily avoided.

Fuck G*N and all dipshit social-media monkey's like him.

Please explain...?

Cos, at best, all I'm seeing is one hell of a flawed connection between this and the Roberts or Bale scenarios you describe...

G*N had no obligation of any kind to wear that shirt in public, let alone let himself be photographed alongside a fucking gooner in it for instagram(*).

(*The stupidity makes me more and more mad each time I consider it!)

Love to see him pull this shit with Boca Juniors/River Plate or another similarly combustible dynamic.

Would put these accusations of over-reacting into perspective quite quickly I'd imagine.

If it doesn't offend some of you then fine, how very modern and liberal of you, but you can give up your right to get pissy about any matters of loyalty, dedication, commitment etc, because it all stems from 'the shirt'.... Ever wonder why we see so little of this kind of shit (like I said earlier, Fabregas pre-Barca was the last example I can recall and that was seemingly under a degree of duress)?

That's BECAUSE it's so obvious and easily avoided.

I'm not defending him.

But if stones are thrown then throw them at ever player that wears another clubs shirt, especially one worn in pride of battle, when it matters on the field, when it is worn with honour.

Not quite sure there's any double standards going on.

If any of our players was snapped happily posing for photos in a Chelsea shirt whilst still one of our players, I'd call him a fucking dumbass and expect to never see him in a Spurs shirt again.

Wearing a Chelsea shirt whilst playing for them is completely different and it's as clear as night and day. :llorishuh:

I'm not defending him

I didn't say you were; defo mocking those offended by his actions though by means of your comments about double-standards & over-reactions.

But if stones are thrown then throw them at ever player that wears another clubs shirt, especially one worn in pride of battle, when it matters on the field, when it is worn with honour.

Sounds pretty, but doesn't really forward the debate mate...

- Can we reasonably expect a professional to never work for another employer because he worked here once?

No.

- Can we, as fans, rightfully expect a basic level of respect from those that are paid handsomely to represent us and our club whilst here?

Damn fucking right we can.

Just wondering, when it came to the Ghaly shirt throwing incident; were you in the "well, he had to take it off at some point" camp? : P

Well i directed messaged his twitter and let him know what i thought but now my twitter has been blocked for violating there terms of agreement or something so probs reported my message as i didn't swear i just let him know what he needs to do from today about how to move clubs and never associate his account with words "Spurs or COYS" or anything Tottenham related

Well i directed messaged his twitter and let him know what i thought but now my twitter has been blocked for violating there terms of agreement or something so probs reported my message as i didn't swear i just let him know what he needs to do from today about how to move clubs and never associate his account with words "Spurs or COYS" or anything Tottenham related

One of the brave, anonymous internet warriors, are ya?

I didn't say you were; defo mocking those offended by his actions though by means of your comments about double-standards & over-reactions.

Sounds pretty, but doesn't really forward the debate mate...

- Can we reasonably expect a professional to never work for another employer because he worked here once?

No.

- Can we, as fans, rightfully expect a basic level of respect from those that are paid handsomely to represent us and our club whilst here?

Damn fucking right we can.

Just wondering, when it came to the Ghaly shirt throwing incident; were you in the "well, he had to take it off at some point" camp? : P
Yes, I am mocking those offended, that was the purpose of my post, called out those (including myself) for it.

Everything is about the shirt. Everything built at a club should be about the shirt, and the the badge on it. It should be the proudest moment of a players life to wear it, it should be the aim of every academy player to earn the right to wear it, it should serve as a reminder of all the hard work it took to get him to put it on. They wear that shirt for us, on behalf of us and in return they are held aloft in our appreciation.

Ghally, disrespected his manager, which a player shouldn't do (even if the manager is a cunt, Jol isn't/wasn't). Didn't see it as a "shirt" thing to be honest, see it as a player manager thing. Otherwise throwing a shirt into a crowd of fans could be seen a bad "thing", despite the obvious lack of context.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Madrid fans, as a Spurs fan I only care about me and Spurs, this is my bubble.

As I said, picking a choosing when a player does something makes fans looks like twats and full of double standards (me included). Those that are casting their stones at N'Koudou must also do the same at every other player to wear another clubs shirt. I happen to place match day as the be all and end all in importance, as these days are what it is all about. When fans sing their heroes names, cheer and clap them when they do something well. I don't hear Chelsea fans singing or cheering N'Koudou, but I have heard them cheers Roberts name, that is when rival fans are taking the piss. N'koudou is not wearing the shirt with pride or honour, not under a flyover in Neasdon with a bunch of 10 year olds on a five-a-side court. Wrong, yes but pales into insignificance compared to match day and what that represents.
Wearing the shirt of a rival whom you are NOT actually playing for is the problem here...
he could've worn ANY blue shirt I'm sure... he could've worn ANY plain ADIDAS shirt also...
it's just that when you stick a Chelsea badge on it... it becomes a Chelsea shirt!

Shit, unless we've got this all the wrong way around and it turns out he SUPPORTS them, and has actually been wrestling with his conscience at 'having to' wear a Spurs shirt these past 12 months!

You might wanna change your animal of choice there... "lemmings or sheep" perhaps??

Wearing the shirt of a rival whom you are NOT actually playing for is the problem here...
he could've worn ANY blue shirt I'm sure... he could've worn ANY plain ADIDAS shirt also...
it's just that when you stick a Chelsea badge on it... it becomes a Chelsea shirt!

Shit, unless we've got this all the wrong way around and it turns out he SUPPORTS them, and has actually been wrestling with his conscience at 'having to' wear a Spurs shirt these past 12 months!

You might wanna change your animal of choice there... "lemmings or sheep" perhaps??
How about a.............

orangutan-002.jpg

:ledleylick:

I think the fact he was PLAYING for Chelsea at the time is the reason he was wearing it!
Be honest, if Graham Roberts was the only Chelsea player wearing a Spurs shirt in that photo, it would've looked very odd!

Besides, Roberts was towards the end of his career... he'd already won trophies with us in his Prime...
Plus he's clearly STILL a Spurs fan today!

Disappointed Graham Roberts, Greaves, Hazard and Hoddle didn't use their Spurs shirt while playing for Chelsea.

There was a lot of bollocks about that incident. That was nothing to do with him disrespecting "the shirt" it was directed at themanager who brought him on then off.

The bloke had half him teeth kicked out and came back on to the field, yet people remember the shirt throwing.........

Back
Top Bottom